Hair Cuttery Whiteland Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Whiteland Towne Center
- 7/15/22I have been going to this location for about 5 years and have never had a problem. My stylist Nicole has been amazing at coloring, highlighting and cutting my hair during that time and I have LOVED the results every time. I don’t go anywhere else. Not sure why there’s negative reviews. Prices have gone up everywhere so that’s to be expected. I’m a 5 year customer with ZERO issues.Response from HairCuttery • 7/15/22Hi Jen, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and for the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs, we will make sure Nicole knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/30/22Extremely expensive for just coloring the tips (2-3 inches, not the full lenght of the hair) and not the intended color, they quoted a range as what they clain in the website (40-90) by phone and they charged $ 175.00 + tip. Not a fair practice worth to report to the consumer bureau unless they refund accordingly. They bleached and then colored but that cost was more than double of a regular color procedure. It is nt rocket science, it was not a pleasant service for almost $ 200.00. Cero stars.Response from HairCuttery • 6/30/22Hi Angela, thank you for that feedback. When we raised our prices, it was our intention to continue to honor the original price for previously booked services. We apologize that this was not your experience. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/26/22Grace is amazing! Cut and color are always right on point. She is professional, friendly and makes getting my hair done the best part of my month. Love her!!Response from HairCuttery • 5/26/22Hi Diane, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Grace knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/1/22Awful, I didn't want to give them a star, it's just because I couldn't submit my review.I will never go there again. Please don't waste your time, money, and damage your hair. I went there for a hair color, and I can tell you, they ruin my entire hair.Response from HairCuttery • 5/2/22Hi SH, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/18/22Signature Cut with Classic Blowout
Includes relaxing shampoo, conditioner and brush styling
$35---ihad a "trim" on the back- 15 minutes the chair and was charged $30 +-
a bit excessive for what was done! this store was noted in Next Door - disappointedResponse from HairCuttery • 2/21/22Hi Martha, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We recently raised the price of all of our services. There were a lot of factors at play that impacted the decision to raise our prices, namely the added sanitation and operational costs incurred due to Covid-19. We hope you agree that these added measures taken to protect our Guests are well worth the price of your service. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (610) 363-8487. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Great stylist, Abir, ease of appointments, "no frills" salon and very nice staff.
- 1/7/22I love walking in and they know me by name!
- 1/7/22Had a great expirenece only one complaint my hair is gray again by 1 month cara did it over again for me but this time it was less idk why but now I am gray again but love the one on one I got from her so nice 😊❤️
- 1/7/22Great customer service and stylist
- 1/7/22My stylist, Hannah, is awesome. She is always very welcoming and listens to exactly what I want done. She goes above and beyond her job.
- 1/7/22Had a great experience!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Debbie, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (610) 363-8487 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Love Michelle!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Barbara, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Michelle knows how great she is.
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Great service! My stylist Susan Cazille is the best. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Everyone is so friendly at this location.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Donna, Thank you for sharing about your great experience. We will share this compliment with Susan and our Team!!! Feel free to give us a call at (610) 363-8487 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Hannah always takes the time to listen and give her ideas on my best look.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Bev, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Hannah knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (610) 363-8487 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Sandy always wears a face mask and does and gives me an excellent cut, both of which are very important to me.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Irene, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Sandy knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (610) 363-8487 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/22/21Dirty salon great hair cut stylist took 5 hours was late ran out of foils talked whole timeResponse from HairCuttery • 8/22/21Hi Kay, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with the details of your visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/18/21Excellent experience every time. Sue is the BEST, she has dealt with me and my constant hair changes/color with extreme patience. I know I’m always going to walk out of there with exactly what I wanted.
- 2/12/21Been to the Exton salon several times, Susan was great with my summer color and cut. However the last time I went was at a time that Susan was not available, so I had Hannah. I asked for a color and trim. She stated that my ends looked great. The color was great but the trim was a full on cut of at least three inches. Unfortunately I will not return to the salon unless I can get Susan or anyone but her.Response from HairCuttery • 2/16/21Hi Gail, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 1/11/21Got an email from them to come back and it reminded me...... Booked an appointment with a Michelle and she was late for my appointment i will not be returning; haircut was mediocre......and took 45 mins... Not impressed, salon is outdated, and the online booking system is not accurate. AND I DO NOT WANT YOUR EMAILS!Response from HairCuttery • 1/11/21Hi Philly,
We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon. Thank you
- 12/9/20Michelle always gives my fine, curly hair a great cut.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Exton, PA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 119 W Lincoln Hwy Space 1520 in Exton, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.