Hair Cuttery Deon Square Shopping Center
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Deon Square Shopping Center
- 2/25/23My boyfriend and I went in to have his hair cut and mine layered, JUST layered. By the time they were done, his hair was completely uneven, and I was missing another 3 inches that i wanted to keep with no layers. Not worth the $78, and I’m extremely mad about.Response from HairCuttery • 2/26/23Hi Colleen, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/13/22Sandi was excellent with my haircut.
her talent with the scissors made my hair perfection. highly recommend her as a stylist. thank you Sandi !Response from HairCuttery • 4/14/22Hi Ruth, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure knows how great she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 547-1115 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/12/22Cuts my hair the way I like it Michelle does a great job and is very niceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/12/22Hi Gail, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Michelle knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 547-1115 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22I frequent your Fairless Hills, Pa location and have been doing so for over 10 years.
The level of professionalism that every associate that I have had the pleasure of interacting with has been off the chart. I have yet to have a less than spectacular experience at this location. From a customer service viewpoint from the time I enter the business unit it is time for me to say goodbye. I have received genuine, not rehearsed professional service every time. The culture that exists at this location is perfect please do not try to tweak it to make it even better. My advice, a formula that has worked for me leading teams in a high-performance customer service business for over 25 years. Recognize it, Embrace it, Encourage it and find a way to Reproduce it in all your company’s locations.
- 1/7/22Great personal service, clean atmosphere and the best way to feel ur best! Suzanne is a friendly, talented and intuitive stylist
- 1/7/22The stylists are great. I’m never disappointed
- 1/7/22Jamie always does a fantastic job. She is great to work with and I always leave looking and feeling fantasticResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Chris, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Jamie knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 547-1115 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/24/21.Response from HairCuttery • 12/27/21Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (215) 547-1115 The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21Great attention to detail. Stylist was very engaging and knowledgeable.Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Marie, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/21/21Sierra was awesome love her she did a great I got her hours and I most definitely want her againResponse from HairCuttery • 9/24/21Hi Barbara, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Sierra knows how awesome she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/22/21I'd give a ZERO STAR if I could.
Worst service / Stylist so Unprofessional Took my 11 yr old daughter to get her hair cut - "senior stylist" (LOL) was so incredible rude. My daughter sat in her chair for 45 minutes and the stylist literally didn't say a single word to her the entire time. My daughter was excited to get her hair done but instead was left feeling so uncomfortable.Response from HairCuttery • 3/23/21Hi Maria T, We are so sorry this was your daughters experience and we will address the situation ith the stylist. If there is anything we can do to make this right we would be happy to do so. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8/1/20Danielle did a fantastic job on my cut, color and highlights! Loving my hair right now!! Also, the salon does a thorough job in keeping everything sanitized and following state recommendations.
- 1/6/20Walked in and was told I had one person ahead of me. It looked like everyone in the shop was a family member or close friend of the stylists and they were taking their sweet time chatting and having a good time. They took in the person who I thought was ahead of me, and then two more people walked in, who the stylists all knew as well. Now the person ahead of me was done, and she was ringing them out, and told her friends to go sit, didn't look at me, didn't say a word to me, nothing. The haircuts at HC are mediocre at best, and I'll be damned if I have to sit and wait to pay for a haircut Stevie Wonder could do a better job on. If you didn't want my money, you should have told me to leave, instead of making me wait 30 mins, and then god knows how much longer so you could cut your grandson's hair.
- 6/10/19New Girl Danielle did my hair and I LOVE it. She will definitely see me again.
- 11/14/18I've had Sue Ann doing my hair for several years. She is very good at what she does. She listens to what you want & she does it. She is also very good with doing color. I am always happy with my hair when she is done. Everyone is always pleasant there.
- 8/12/18On a whim I walked in for a cut & color (for the grays). I have not had a great salon experience for over 6 years, no one listens to what I want so I wasnt having high hopes. Jamie greeted me & talked about what I was looking for. This was a week ago and I am still in love with my haircut and my highlights. The blond is blended beautifully & I feel so pretty every day. I finally found a stylist & I couldn't be happier.
- 6/20/18I have been going for years. Love my stylist Suann. I would NEVER go anywhere else!!!!!
- 3/3/18First time there today. No wait time. Shay did a perfect cut!Response from HairCuttery • 3/5/18Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us!
- 2/3/18Love this place
Fully professional staff and very friendly
- 1/1/18Recently went to Hair Cuttery, Fairless Hills while in town to see my parents - I got a young girl named Hanna who straight away was rude. She was on her phone every five seconds, obviously too busy to hear me say. “Please dont use any products with cyclomethicone, i’m really allergic.” She nods her head and continues. She first washes my hair with cold water, there were still suds in it when I got up - at that point I asked for a new stylist and she stated no was else was available and that she was the only one taking walk-ins. She cut my ENTIRE head with thinning shears and then put a blow dry serum - contains cyclomethicone - on my scalp. The hives started to rise and that was it - I paid at the front and left - no tip. I’ve always loved hair cuttery because it was affordable and the girls were always trained to a standard. The quality has definitely gone down hill and I won’t be returned to the Fairless Hills or any other location for that matter.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.