Hair Cuttery Harleysville Meadowbrook Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Harleysville Meadowbrook Plaza
- 11/27/23I’ve been going to hair cutters for over 28 years at the same place I feel that the prices are getting out of hand I appreciate the coupons to help as I am on a senior budgetResponse from HairCuttery • 11/28/23Hi Josie, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and for the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/24/23Amanda did my haircut and she was amazinggg! So kind and did a wonderful job. Would definitely go back!
- 4/14/23Gina did my highlights and cut today. I love it! She is the best.Response from HairCuttery • 4/15/23Hi Linda, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Gina knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/23/23asked for a trim haircut expected an 18.00
senior hair cut was charged $26.00 for a poor trim cutResponse from HairCuttery • 3/24/23Hi Frank, thank you for your feedback. We hope to always clearly communicate our services and prices. We apologize that this wasn’t the case during your visit. We will make sure the team is aware of this situation and provides greater transparency for future visits. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/7/22I have always had a good experience going to this location until this time. I had made an appointment online and when I got there it did not show up on their system. The stylist I received, Brittany, appeared agitated with that, and went very quickly cutting my hair. I got a pretty decent amount cut off and long layers. There were pieces significantly longer than the rest of my hair that I had to cut myself. The layers are a straight line of shorter hair on the top and longer hair underneath, not blended what so ever and zero texture. I felt that she was agitated the whole time that they were unaware of my appointment even though I made it at the correct location and time which was causing her to rush, making my hair look horrible and completely uneven.Response from HairCuttery • 11/7/22Hi Emma, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/25/22Susan loved telling me she was scared to cut my hair because my hair was so thin. She must have said how thin my hair was 10 times. Also said I was cutting too much because it would be 7 inches. It was nowhere close to 7 inches. Social skill training would be beneficialResponse from HairCuttery • 9/27/22Hi Heidi, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/13/22Easy to book and stylists are friendly and do a great jobResponse from HairCuttery • 3/14/22Hi Katie, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 256-1105 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Veanna was amazing. Friendly and professional. One of the best haircuts I've gotten
- 1/7/22It's easy to schedule an appointment; stylists are always prompt and friendly, and the rates are reasonable.
- 1/7/22Gina is the best:)
- 1/7/22Gina is the best !!!
- 1/7/22I love Gina. And customer service is awesome with other techniciansResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Wendy, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with Gina and the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 256-1105 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/27/21I asked them to cut 1/3 of and inch on the side, they cut around 2 inchesResponse from HairCuttery • 8/28/21Hi Henry, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with the details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/10/21Today, Gina gave me the best haircut of my life! She listens. She cares. She's a treasure!Response from HairCuttery • 6/13/21Hi Eileen, We are thrilled that you loved the haircut Gina gave you! Sometimes, it can be a bit scary to go for a different look, but you trusted our Location salon, and we're so grateful for that. We will make sure she knows how amazing she is. See you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/3/21I will always go to Veanna but all of the workers there are amazing and so caring. i choose Veanna because she is very experienced and listens to what i want done and does it perfectly. she always helps me and tells me the best things to do, she makes great conversation as well and shows that her attention is all on you. She is amazing and does a fantastic job!Response from HairCuttery • 5/20/21Hey there Mackenzie, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs, we will also make sure Veanna knows how amazing she is. We’ll see you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/18/20My first time to Hair Cuttery in Harleysville. Gina did my hair. she listened to me, my concerns and assessed what we should do. I love my cut! My hair has not felt and looked this healthy in years!!!
- 8/28/20I've been going to Amanda for a few years. ALways happy when I leave. My hair feels healthy too!
- 7/11/18Kaylee always does an amazing job on my hair. On my visit on 7/10/18, the stylists were shorthanded, and all 3 of them handled it with great professionalism.
- 4/13/18Brought my mom in today for her first real "hair-do" since her open heart surgery. Gina not only made my mom look like a $100bucks but she made her feel like the belle of the ball. Thank you, Gina! Great job! You truly are a master of your craft!
- 12/23/17I just received the worst hair cut of my life by TAYLOR. I have the impression that she was very inexperienced. She left my hair lopsided, patchy and completely uneven in length over my entire head. I would never go back again. I immediately left and went to a local barber who was able to recut my hair and fix it for the most part.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Harleysville, PA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 288 Main St in Harleysville, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.