Hair Cuttery Marketplace At Huntingdon Valley
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||1:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Marketplace At Huntingdon Valley
- 7/6/22I give this place a 1 star because they made my hair too short and made it unevenResponse from HairCuttery • 7/6/22Hi Ryan, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/19/22Nika is a wonderful hairdresser!!!Response from HairCuttery • 4/20/22Hi Nella, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Nika knows how great she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 355-2530 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22I see Neka at Huntingdon valley, PA - excellent experience. All staff are friendly and helpful…
- 1/7/22Sue is the only hair stylist I trust to cut my hair. Have been going to her for years
- 1/7/22Nika is great 😃Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Nika knows how great she is. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 355-2530 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/4/21Zero stars if it were even an option! Scheduled an appointment with someone I never had do my hair. The girl at the desk said Heather was doing my hair, I awkwardly stood there while they were all having gossip talk for almost 5 mins before she or anyone else greeted me. I didn’t even know who heather was! So unprofessional. Finally she said. Hi, I sat in the chair, and then they all went back to talking for another 5 mins before she addressed me so much as to ask what I even wanted done.
When cloaking me up, she dropped it on the floor, picked it up, and still put it on me! Disgusting!
Not to mention, this place boasts being cleanly and barbicide certified- yet out of 14 chairs only two containers have barbicide disinfectant! The others, I observe, are empty even though there are combs etc in some that are empty.
The chair counters and black shelving in between are nasty and dusty.
Not pleased at all! This place seems like a health hazard!Response from HairCuttery • 11/5/21Hi, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/9/21My haircut is choppy and not what I asked for. I asked for my hair to be lower than my shoulders! I now have a bob with very harsh angles in the front. Not to mention the back section of my hair by my neck is at least an inch shorter than everything else! I told Nikki when I came in that I’m not picky when it comes to my hair as long as it’s even and remains on the longer since considering I’ve been growing my hair for 2 years now.! Now I’ve lost 5-6 inches of hair. Have a choppy haircut and a bob! I now have to re grow out my hair and find a stylist to fix it!Response from HairCuttery • 10/9/21Hi M, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/15/21Took my daughter to get her hair done and I have to say Ty did an Amazing job . I watched as he did a meticulous job. I would highly recommend him. Everyone keeps asking who did her hair. Very happy
Thank you Ty and the staffResponse from HairCuttery • 5/16/21Hi Andrea, Wow! we're so blown away by your review. We strive to be the best and we are so glad everything from the service surpassed your expectations. we will make sure Ty knows how amazing he is. We’ll see you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/20/20Neka is amazing! I’ve been to her a couple of times now. If you have long/medium length hair like me, go to her! She revived my boring hair!
- 9/27/19Yesterday I went to Megan for hair straightening treatment. I was referred by a friend and was nervous going to “hair cuttery”for this treatment. i always thought of them for a place to go for an inexpensive hair cut. Not only was Megan reassuring her work was beyond my expectations. For those of you thinking about going — GO. you will be very pleased!!!
- 11/20/18Got a trim on Nov 19 2018 ask for a 2 on the sides and cut a little off the top,the stupid lady takes the clippers and shaves the whole thing off like if I was going to the Marines ,and it cost me 18 dollars for it ,I could have done that myself ,never again will I come to this hair Cuttery!
- 11/19/18I had Rachel today for my cut and color and she did an AMAZING job, my hair looks and feels so AMAZING.
My color and cut is so gorgeous, I'm so happy! She is no doubt a young artist with hair.. I will be going back to her on a regular basis :)
She is also very sweet, asking often if I was okay or if I needed anything and we had nice conversations while she did her magic to my hair.
An hour from my home but Rachel is well worth the hour commute.
- 3/10/18I just called to inquire about the Mon- Wed hair color special. It says 50% off ANY color. But not highlights. Was told they did not do that any more. Update your website!!! And the person was rather rude. Practically hung up on me.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.