Hair Cuttery Baederwood Shoppes
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 11/15/22I absolutely love the way(Hope) does my hair. She takes her time and she is very knowledgeable about the products she putting in your hair. She is also woder full about you show her pictures of styles on line without brissaling. She is very popular because she does all hair no mater what kind of hair you put in front of her. Looking at the companies website and advertisements. Looks like services cater to the white community. its 2022, yous need to get with it and show some respect and diversity. It would be great if you didn't have to ask "do you do black folks hair" also your stylist may need to take classes on how to do people of colors hair.Response from HairCuttery • 11/16/22Hi Sandy, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Hope knows how amazing she is. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/16/22I had an appointment with Delisha for a classic haircut and blow out. It was obvious she cared a lot about making it perfect for me and I could not be happier with the result. I got a few inches off with long layers and face framing layers. I would definitely book with her again.Response from HairCuttery • 9/27/22Hi Ainsley, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Delisha knows how great she is. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/3/22I recently came back to this location after my other stylist, Dominick, left the Philadelphia area. He recommended me and my mother to Florence, who is not only personable and lovely, she took the time to discuss what style would suit me best and she came up with something based on two prior cuts that I had that I documented on my phone for reference. Needless to say, Florence nailed it and I couldn't be happier. I've also been getting a lot of compliments on the cut she gave me and I would absolutely refer my friends to her. Mom is even excited to get her hair done by Florence. Please giver her a Gold Star for excellent service!Response from HairCuttery • 5/4/22Hi Andrea, Wow! We are blown away by your review. It made our day. We strive to be the best and we are so glad everything from the service surpassed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/22/22Florence is a fabulous hair stylist;she cares about the client, not just the
money. She spent almost 5 hours taking care of my perm, cut and advising the correct products. I HIGHLY recommend her.Response from HairCuttery • 1/24/22Hi Nat, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Florence knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 885-1616 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22I no longer go to this location since Lauren Sahin left.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Gwenn, Should you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Great place and the staff makes you feel at home
- 1/7/22Lisa always does a great job on my hair
- 9/23/21Great customer service. My haircut looks great.Response from HairCuttery • 9/24/21Hi Emily, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/22/20I called for an appointment. Put on proverbial hold. Laid the phone down. Cashed out customer. And never returned to the phone. 25 minutes. Music was so loud never heard the phone of the hook sound..... so unprofessional!!!
- 3/8/19I can't speak well enough about my experience with Dominick. Really takes the time to work with my unruly hair and has actually has passion for what he does. All the stylists are smiling and friendly. Very pleased.
- 1/4/19HORRIBLE PLACE DO NOT GO THERE!
- 1/2/19Where are the coupons for the old-time customers I've been coming there for 14 years and the only coupons you offer or for newcomers
- 12/28/18Signed in online and when I got there they said it was a little wait. I asked "how long?" They said two hours. Thats a little wait????
- 4/25/18Average. Decent hair cut but didn’t cut off what I had asked. Hair doesn’t look much different. Then was charged an extra $10 for long hair that no one told me about. It’s been 3 weeks and I feel like my hair needs cut again. Won’t be back.
- 3/31/18Experience was fine. During check out I was charged a $10 long hair fee, which was never mentioned to me at all and I haven't been charged in the past for this at other HC Salons. Really annoying. Make sure you ask about the price of everything. For the price I paid, I would rather spend $5 more to go elsewhere for the full experience.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.