Hair Cuttery King Of Prussia Town Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
King Of Prussia Town Center
- 4/2/23Michelle did an awesome job. Michelle was professional, amicable, and knowledgeable. I was nervous about going to a new place/establishment for a haircut but felt welcomed and had haircut needs met/understood in a time efficient manner. Awesome feedback/conversation to find the right haircut. The booking process was easy as well and the person I spoke with to book the appointment was professional and cordial. Highly recommend.Response from HairCuttery • 4/4/23Hi Charles, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Michelle knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/4/23Absolutely amazing!!! I called on a Saturday morning and they were able to squeeze me in right away. Genet did a GREAT job and she was so nice and patient. My hair is damaged from bleaching and she took the time to discuss with me the products and what would be best for my hair type. Definitely 10/10. I will be coming back.Response from HairCuttery • 3/6/23Hi Brandone, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Genet knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/9/22When the Hair Cuttery in the Chesterbrook shopping mall closed, the woman who was cutting and styling my hair didn't tell me, nor did she get in touch with me after she left. I just walked into the Hair Cuttery on Village Drive in King of Prussia (near the Wegman's), and Tanya had an opening later in the day. Was I FORTUNATE!!! She is awesome!! Beautiful cut and style - I get so many compliments. I am glad I didn't write off Hair Cuttery in general based on that bad experience.Response from HairCuttery • 6/9/22Hi Susan, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Tanya knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/10/22I always look forward to my hair color appointment with Tanya. She’s personable and professional.Response from HairCuttery • 4/11/22Hi JT, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Tanya knows how great she is.
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/19/22Ashley is the one and only stylist I will go to. She is the best. We picked up where we left off at Audubon. Great conversations and lots of laughs.Response from HairCuttery • 3/21/22Hi Pat, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Ashley knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/19/22was happy to book with Beth as she had given me a great cut sometime before; certainly NOT this time; at check out I asked her about vaccine status as I assumed since everyone was mask less, that they were all vaccinated ... her response: "we don't talk about that here" the cut was pricey, but the attitude was included ... beware if you're worried about covidResponse from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hi Jeanne, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (484) 322-2406 The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/15/22Been going there for a few years now. Tanya is great.Response from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hi David, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs, we will make sure Tanya knows how great she is. We’ll see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (484) 322-2406 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Ashley is FABULOUS! She is an amazing stylist and person. Each time I come in to see her we pick up on conversation that we left off with last time with such ease and she always makes me feel comfortable in the chair, even when she may be trying something new on me. I also love that she does not make me feel badly if I am running a few mins late to my appointment, like stylists at other salons can sometimes do, and our visits never seem rushed. The salon itself is bright and clean and the rest of the staff are kind, friendly and personable. It is located in a very busy and nice shopping center that has ample places to eat and visit after your done. Go see Ashley and her co-workers at KOP HC, you won't leave disappointed!
- 1/8/22Love my Master Stylist Ashley! Followed her from Audubon, won't go to anyone else.
- 1/7/22Angela does a great job with Gary and I. She listens to our requests and gets the job done in a timely manner.
- 1/7/22Great service and friendly stylists
- 1/7/22The store is clean and the stylists listen to want you want. Great serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Linda, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (484) 322-2406 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/26/21Genet (G) was amazing! She always does such an amazing job on my hair. I always leave with such a great feeling every time I come. She’s professional, fast and caters to the customer’s needs.Response from HairCuttery • 11/26/21Hi Semhal, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Genet knows how amazing she is! We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/31/21A very clean and friendly environment. Great service and customer service. Ashlyn did great! Will be backResponse from HairCuttery • 11/1/21Hi Jess, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with Ashlyn and the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21I really do love this hairdressers. Christoper has coloured and cut my hair - so happy to have found my go to hairdresser. He has an amazing way of cutting long hair and making it look voluminous! Love itResponse from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Sarah, We are thrilled that you loved the haircut and color Christopher gave you! Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Christopher knows how great he is. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/26/21"Nice Cut" no B.S.Response from HairCuttery • 7/31/21Hi Kenny, Thank you for sharing about your great experience. We will share this compliment with our Team!!!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/17/21Kate gave me highlights and they are beautiful! Everyone in the store was so nice. Great experience!Response from HairCuttery • 6/17/21Hi Susie, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Kate knows how amazing she is! Thank you for sharing about your great experience. We will share this compliment with our Team!!! See you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/8/21What a bad bad hair cut my grandson got it looks like a girls cut , the lady cutting his was asking me what to do , if you are the hair dresser then why are you asking me !!! Bad bad hair cut , never the kid won’t even go out of the house !!!!!Response from HairCuttery • 6/10/21Hi Lisa, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/15/20Tanya is the best - always a good cut!
- 8/9/20I had never been to this salon when I scheduled a full highlight for a Tuesday evening. The day of the appointment they told me Sandra would not be in and they had to cancel my appointment. I thought ‘ok’ stuff happens and rescheduled for the following Tuesday evening. I get a call two hours before the appointment to say Ashlynn would not be in and they needed to reschedule my appointment. So I rescheduled for Friday. I got 3 text reminding me of my appointment. I walked in and the girl at the desk says Ashlynn will be in shortly. Then another girl comes out and says “I thought ‘so and so’ called to tell you your appointment with Ashlynn was canceled she won’t be in today” I think I’m a reasonable person but at this point I was ticked. I felt they should have tried to accommodate me in some way. No offer to wait for someone to become available, no offer of a discount for a service and no follow up call to apologize. If any of these things were done I would not have given a bad review. I understand you can’t always control your staff from calling out. But a good manager would have at least followed through with an apology for cancelling 3 times in a row on a new client. Shame on you. If you are looking for a dependable salon that holds itself to high standard this is not the place for you.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.