Mill Creek Square
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/18/20My stylist was amazing! So knowledgeable and fun to be with. I spent hours there doing my highlights and cut and she was awesome
- 2/17/203 appointment didn't get taken back 3:40
- 2/11/20Nikole is amazing she knows her stuff and is is excellent at what she does. She deserves a raise or something extra because she always goes above and beyond for her customers.
- 2/10/20It's annoying that the stylist has to keep stopping to answer the phone/walk ins. It would save the client time in the chair if you had a receptionist.
- 2/1/20There were two stylists. The one was very quiet and not engaging at all.
- 1/21/20The smell of cigarettes in the hair wash area was overwhelming and disgusting. I came home smelling like an ashtray.
- 1/19/20LOVE LOVE LOVE MY STYLIST EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL TRUELY TALENTEDDELIGHTFUL
- 1/9/20Joshua is an awesome hair stylist just love going there the only reason that I go there. I went in there few weeks back and one of the employees that was not working that night walks right in doesn't talk to anybody is right behind the desk it starts typing up on the register and then goes and gets a product and purchase it but I didn't think that was very professional there's many times I've gone there and some of them don't even talk to you or even look at you I think is rude like I said he's the reason why I go there and I will keep on going back.i think the girl well she was red head with curls.
- 12/29/19My stylist was wonderful! She listened carefully to what I wanted and did not disappoint! Thank you!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 2350 Lincoln Highway East Suite 810 in Lancaster offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 2350 Lincoln Highway East Suite 810.haircuttery.com
1659-B Lititz Pike Lancaster, PA 17601 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(717) 399-9100(717) 399-9100
5360 Lincoln Hwy Gap, PA 17527 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(717) 442-2359(717) 442-2359