Hair Cuttery Pavilion At Lansdale
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Pavilion At Lansdale
- 1/23/23Had a great haircut by Ashley. Couldn't be happierResponse from HairCuttery • 1/23/23Hi Swantje, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Ashkey knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/4/23worst experience the lady who cut my hair had no idea what was she doing i asked her so front and back layers she trim my hair and said i am done she cut my hair in 3 minutes i spend 28 $ she told me i will see layers when i will do hair styleResponse from HairCuttery • 1/5/23Hi NIkita, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/15/22Little bit of an issue tonite. I had a 745 at the lansdale broad st location. I got there early talked to a manager. So my stylist comes out to do my cut and we are chatting, i ask about experience levels, because, no offense, you mangled me when i was there last year. Anyway me and the stylist decide that the manager, with more than double her experience, can cut me instead. This would have been fine, but when the manager came out she asked me, "what the problem was". Its an odd offputting question, leaving open many scenarios, when there was only one. I wanted the most experienced to cut me. It left me uncomfortable, so i rolled out. Frankly im not sure if i just have bad luck or what.Response from HairCuttery • 8/16/22Hi Nunya, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/10/22Rachel is professional and a very skilled stylist. I have been going to this Hair Cuttery for over a decade. I always leave pleased with my hair cut and care and service.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Tyesha, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs, we will make sure Rachel knows how amazing she is. We’ll see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 362-3377 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Great customer service!
- 1/8/22Rachel is the Best
- 1/7/22Nicole is awesome
- 1/7/22Pleasant staff
- 1/7/22The salon is very clean, the staff are welcoming and pleasant and I haven't needed to wait past my appointment time. My stylist gives me an excellent haircut!
- 1/7/22Great customer serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Sindy, Thank you for sharing about your great experience. We will share this compliment with our Team!!! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 362-3377 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21Sam has managed to cut my very straight hair into a very manageable style.Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Margreet, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Sam knows how great she is. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21Worst cut i have ever had! 2 months ago and got a great cut. The salon has a floor to ceiling picture of the cut I wanted. 2 months ago the girl hot it perfect. Today I askex for her again and the girl at the desk said she was off and offered to do it. I said can you cut my hair like that. She said yes and proceeded to do nothing like it. If you go in at the Whites Road cuttery and a girl has a nose ring and tattoos up her arms....run and dont look back.Response from HairCuttery • 10/27/21Hi Pam, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/28/21A few weeks ago I booked an appointment online, and due to a family emergency had to cancel the morning of. Upon calling that morning to cancel Ashley answered the phone and realized that the appointment was with her. I was quite upset (in uncontrollable tears) and Ashley was so comforting, compassionate and genuinely kind. Her kindness has stuck with me and I am so grateful for her compassion. The world needs more Ashley's! You are very Lucky to have such a Wonderful young lady working for you! I am looking forward to rescheduling my appointment with Ashley.Response from HairCuttery • 2/2/21Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your experience. We certainly will pass along to Ashley how she saved the day!!
- 10/11/20I had an appointment scheduled at 9:15. I arrived at 9:05 only to find another customer who was scheduled at 9:00. While the location stated that it would be open at 9, we waited until 9:30 with no signs of opening. Seems unprofessional to not show up for scheduled clients with no attempts to contact them.
- 9/19/20Never go there. They won't get my business or my tips
- 9/18/20I made an apt.for 12:10(my lunch break for a wash,cut and blow dry. I tip well) but when I arrived at 12:10. The girl I had an appointment with was still working on cutting and blow drying someone. I was rold to wait outside. After 20 min. I went in and canceled because now its ro late . Id never be back to work on time. She said she was sorry did I want to reschedule. No way, and she lost her $20 tip. Ill go elsewhere from now on. Big inconvenience. I'll tip another stylist $20. I think I'll try Great Clips instead.
- 7/2/20Just had my first cut & color in 3 months. I was very pleased with the salon staff’s Covid safe precautions. I have always liked my stylist as well as the other stylists. So very nice and, now, so very safe,
- 3/7/20Nedra to the rescue, she always does beautiful color cut and amazing blowouts.
- 2/1/20It’s 4:30 on a Saturday and I walked in for an edge up. When I entered a lady from the back hollered up to the front and asked if I had an appointment. I’m new to the area and did not have an appointment however saw that walk ins were acceptable. I advised of what I wanted and another young lady states that there were two people ahead of me after there was an big sigh from her. She stated that they had been really busy however I let her know that after that reception I did not want to be serviced here and would reach out to the manager/owner. Never have I been received like this in a supposed professional environment!!!
- 6/12/19Glad I finally found my girl jacquie at dazle in Telford and to my surprise sylvia was there too.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.