Hair Cuttery Langhorne Square Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Langhorne Square Shopping Center
- 10/5/23I bring my entire family to this location. I just love Madison and the guy I think his name is Josh the manager. They are so lovely and patient with my young children. Madison is just the best she's funny never keeps us waiting long. I always feel like I belong when I come here. Thanks guys for cutting Harleys hair last night! Hugs
- 9/27/23I was so upset. I made an appointment on-line, got my confirmation for 8 o’clock. I walked in between 7:45 and 7:50. The employee told me my appointment was for 7:30 and it was canceled as a no-show. I showed her my email with my confirmation for 8. She begun discussing it for 10 minutes, at the end I couldn’t be helped. I drove 15 minutes to get there, re-arranged my schedule so I could get a haircut. This was so unacceptable. She never even apologized about what was happening.Response from HairCuttery • 9/28/23Hi Jennifer, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/4/23My daughter is a client and recommended her stylist , Michele , to me. Michele did an amazing job with my hair . Most importantly, she was patient with me , as I did not know exactly what I wanted to do. She listened and offered her professional opinion and my hair looks and feels amazing. Thank you Michele!Response from HairCuttery • 9/5/23Hi Jennifer, It is our goal to consistently provide the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction, and your review is a testament to our efforts. We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us and met your expectations, we will make sure Michele knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/10/23Haircut was just what I wanted. Nice and friendly staff. Salon nice and clean. When I am back in the area I will stop in again. Thanks Janice!Response from HairCuttery • 4/11/23Hi Florence, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with Janice and the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/27/22Mackenzie is fantastic.
She made every effort and delivered a truly exceptional service.
Ask for Mackenzie, you will be impressed.Response from HairCuttery • 8/29/22Hi Katy, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Mackenzie knows how great she is. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/12/22Want to know why when you get someone who does a great job and they leave your not allowed to know where they went when they left. Had a girl Emily who did a fantastic job cutting my hair; who now left and they won't tell me where she is now. Everyone at the Langhorne Square shop always did a horrible job on my hair and now I can't get my hair cut there anymore.Response from HairCuttery • 8/15/22Hi Nancy, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future.
Please feel free to reach out to us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with any
further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/26/22Recently started seeing Marlene for my hair treatments very nice person who really listens to your needs and does a great jobResponse from HairCuttery • 3/1/22Hi Barbara, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Marlene knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 945-9955 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/17/22Everyone is great- but it’s so quiet! Usually places have music playing over so you don’t have to listen to everyone talking, but there was no songs or anything to concentrate on. Would be 6 stars if it just had a little background sound for relaxation.Response from HairCuttery • 2/18/22Hi Shay, Hi, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. Please feel free to reach out to us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/9/22Just got shammed. My kid got charged $34 for a regular haircut, and it’s not long or unusual. His hair is already short. The cutter blamed “eyebrows” which not only took 3 seconds, but ive always got done included with regular haircut. Seriously, never again Hair Cuttery. Ripoff!Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Dave, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We recently raised the price of all of our services. There were a lot of factors at play that impacted the decision to raise our prices, namely the added sanitation and operational costs incurred due to Covid-19. We hope you agree that these added measures taken to protect our Guests are well worth the price of your service. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (215) 945-9955. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22The stylists are always courteous, personable and professional. They do a great job and I've never had a bad experience with any of the stylists that have helped me.
- 1/7/22I love coming to hair cuttery. The employees are always so welcoming and feels like friends and family. The hairdresser I usually see was out a few months for maternity leave and other hairdressers did everything to get me appointments and did an excellent job on my hair.
- 1/7/22I love getting my hair done at the Hair Cuttery on Rockhill Drive…everyone is so friendly…I love my hairstylist Allie…I don’t even have to tell Allie what I want done…Love my hair color, cut and blow out…Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Carol, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with Allie and the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 945-9955 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Excellent service for a great price. I won't go anywhere else.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Laura, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 945-9955 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Great customer service at this location. Been going there for years!Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Josh, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 945-9955 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Marya is great!Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Jim, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Marya knows how great she is. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 945-9955 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21Great crew and fun to talk with. Looking for the one hair that pops up after 24 hrs.Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi William, Thank you so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/12/21The stylist that cut what was left of my hair was Great. However I would have given 5 Stars but this place was DIRTY. I mean it has not been cleaned in over a year DIRTY. They are by no means keeping this place clean at all nor are they disinfecting for COVID. Especially in 2021 places like Hair Cuttery should be extra clean with all the people coming in and out of there everyday.Response from HairCuttery • 5/14/21Hi Anna, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. Feel free to email us at email@example.com with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. We hope to still see you again! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/15/20Great experience. Got my hair cut in a Pixie. Rachel did a great job.
- 10/21/20JESSICA IS THE BEST ! I had a terrible color service at another hair cuttery. Thanks to Jessica she took me right away and fixed my hair. This will be my new salon and Jessica my stylist.
- 6/15/20I’ve waited 4 months because of the pandemic for my next haircut with Cat. I usually go every 5 weeks. I’ll keep waiting even though my hair is getting unmanageable. Won’t go to anyone but Cat.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Levittown, PA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 1291 Lincoln Hwy Space 34 in Levittown, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.