Hair Cuttery Limerick Crossing Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Limerick Crossing Shopping Center
- 3/31/23Woman was a pleasure to speak with. 80% of my haircut was good. The 20% that was bad was really really bad. Spent $31 there for a 15 min haircut, and now have to spend another $25 to get it fixed. Great person, poor haircut. More training. Way. More. Training.Response from HairCuttery • 4/4/23Hi Matt, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/7/22Stylist needs more training in cutting hair. I don’t usually like to do complaints but felt the need because I don’t want someone else to feel the way I do.Response from HairCuttery • 9/8/22Hi Bonnie, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/30/22The girl that was cutting and coloring my hair that costs over 110.00 dollars was more interested in doing inventory. Color was OKAY but the cut was uneven and terrible. Even THAT MY PACKAGE INLUDED BLOW TRY She asked if I wanted it blow dried and styled/ WTH if I am paying for it why not. She was more interested in checking inventory for the next day so it would be done. They need more skilled hair stylist and not inventory clerks.Response from HairCuttery • 8/30/22Hi Christine, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/9/22Clean shop very cordial staffResponse from HairCuttery • 3/11/22Hi Pat, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Great customer service - Krista is terrific!
- 1/8/22Beautiful color, as per usual! Thank you Angie!
- 1/7/22Elise is a very talented stylist that listens to your opinion.
- 1/7/22Kelsey hits the mark every time! So sweet and caring!
- 1/7/22Krista always has me feeling great when I leave there.
- 1/7/22Angie at the Limerick Center is fantastic! She listens to my ideas/likes & dislikes and always comes up with the perfect solution for a cut & color. I’ve had several people I’d never met before completing my color/highlight & lowlights. Can’t recommend Angie & this salon enough.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Kristin, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will let Angie know how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (610) 454-0233 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21Every stylist I have gone to has been great and provided excellence service. From start to finish kind, friendly and professional staff!Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Kara, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/3/21Elise is the best..I always come out looking amazing she listens to what I wantResponse from HairCuttery • 8/3/21Hi Suzanne, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We will make sure Elise knows how great she is. We look forward to seeing you again soon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/26/20LOVE Kelsey! Have been seeing her for years!
- 9/10/20The reason I gave three stars is because I was owed a refund from Hair Cuttery since March 2020 and could not get the money back from Corporate or the people care center even though I was promised multiple times. For that service I gave one star and do not recommend. I finally got my refund today September 2020 because Donna the manager at the Limerick Crossing Hair Cuttery told me to come in and she would give me my refund. For her I give five stars for showing what caring really means. Corporate and And People Care Center were terrible at handling the situation. Thank you to Donna!
- 8/26/20Hannah is great. She is dedicated to making sure your experience is the best it can be. She truly enjoys her job.
- 10/14/19Been going to Trappe location which is now closed. Got a decent haircut although stylist didn't ask if I wanted a shampoo which comes with the haircut.
- 11/10/18Just came home crying because the hair stylist (seemingly unintentionally) talked to me like a was beneath her. It’s never a good feeling to go in for a simple trim and be made to feel small. I didn’t ask for any comments on my hair, just a trim. Maybe schedule a workshop on how to talk to customers without belittling them.
- 11/2/18I WAS IN YESTERDAY FOR A HAIRCUT, ELISE WAS AWESOME AND DID A GREAT JOB !!!!
- 4/30/18I had a hairdersser and I forget her name. she was very nice and I hate getting my hair cut, but the dead ends NEEDED to be trimmed. I got very anxious, and in the moment, I thought it was too short, but now when I look at it I really love it.
If my hairdresser sees this, I want you to know that you did an amazing job and next time I get a trim I’ll ask for you if your there. :)))
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.