9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/14/20The stylist who cut our hair is our favorite stylist if any location.
- 1/12/20The stylist was very good and efficient. Very happy with the service. She also was polite and socially adeptput me at ease.
- 1/4/20Sarah is a good listener and makes sure that my requests are in alignment with what is possible to accomplish. I would recommend her without hesitation. Thank you for my refresh hair color! Love it ??
- 12/22/19My daughter had a great experience with Nichole however I on the other hand had a terrible time. I think it was Sara who cut my hair. She did not listen to what I wanted at all. She cut my hair doing as she pleases and half way into the cut, I reminded her that I wanted a shelf between where the buzzer went and above and she was like what do you mean by shelf! If you did not understand what I requested in the first place then why do you begin cutting? Also, she had to be reminded to wash my hair (if I am paying for a cut and a wash, why do I need to ask her for the work to be done). After, the haircut, she could not be bothered to come up front and ring me out, she had Nichole do it. Absolutely embarrassing customer service.
- 12/16/19Shannon Solon is AMAZING
- 12/13/19This was the first time I used the online scheduling for my appointment. I was very happy with the process. Kim my stylist, met me and was able to give me the cut I needed and within the timeframe I had.
- 12/10/19I have been visiting this Hair Cuttery location for almost a year and am very happy with the stylist Kim. She is very helpful when I ask questions and I like how she has styled my hair. Thanks so much.
- 12/9/19It was my third time to this Hair Cuttery, and my second time returning to the same stylist. She always listens to exactly what I want, and then offers suggestions based on her expertise and my face shape. I thoroughly enjoy coming here to get my haircut. Everyone is pleasant, its very clean and they always do a phenomenal job. Thanks so much, Im still getting tons of compliments on my haircut.
- 12/6/19Always more than satisfied with the quality of service I receive from my stylist Kim.
- 12/4/19Sara is great to work with .
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 50 National Avenue Suite 400 in Malvern offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 50 National Avenue Suite 400.haircuttery.com
500 Chesterbrook Blvd Ste 3 Wayne, PA 19087 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(610) 296-9879(610) 296-9879
785 Starr St Ste 108 Phoenixville, PA 19460 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(610) 935-4454(610) 935-4454