Hair Cuttery Logan Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 11/2/23Terrible, the wait was 3 hours. I asked for a trim, and the girl who was cutting my hair completely ruined it. Everything was uneven and choppy. The inside of the building was dirty, dirt in the corners. As well as two cockroaches in the back corner. TerribleResponse from HairCuttery • 11/3/23Hi Matt, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/25/22Horrible haircut. Grandson was crying and we tried to go back this morning but it was not open to fix it so we went to another barber to fix the mess.Response from HairCuttery • 11/25/22Hi Nadine, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/25/22Horrible. When I got to get my cut and I only wanted it trimmed they decided to destroy my hair. It was very uneven and overall comfortable.Response from HairCuttery • 11/25/22Hi James, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/1/22I came in and asked if they take walk ins. they said no, so I made an appointment, which unfortunately I had to cancel upon arriving home. I spent something like 45 minutes downloading the app, and looking for the link to cancel the appointment, because I didn't want to be a no show. I called twice and kept being referrred to the link. And there was "no one" to take a message. I just wanted to cancel the appointment. It shouldn't be this hard. Please invest in an old fashioned voice mail and please take off the message "we take walk ins" since you don't.Response from HairCuttery • 8/2/22Hi Lori, Hi, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future.
Please feel free to reach out to us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22My stylist Doreen is an expert at cut, color and highlights! Doreen always goes the extra mile with a smile for me and all her customers. Its a very warm and customer focused salon! A real gem in New Hope!!
- 11/3/20The customer service is spectacular. They are very Covid careful. Temperatures were taken, staff wore masks, sanitized all areas. They treated my 92 year old mother with respect and dignity. We were very happy
- 10/1/20Doreen gave a great haircut! Would definitely recommend 😀
- 5/11/19I was a new customer today and saw Luiza for a shampoo cut and blow dry.
She did an awesome job!!
Gave me the exact look I wanted.
I will be back !!!
- 1/6/19I went to hair cuttery to clean up my eyebrows, which I have been growing out for quite sometime. The lady who did my eyebrows was very kind, but she seemed scared to do my eyebrows as I heard her say a little prayer right before waxing them. It took longer than usual, but I didn’t think anything of it. She handed me the mirror and I was disappointed and shocked. The ends of one of my eyebrows were cut off, so it looked like Half my eye brow was missing. She shortened them very much and over plucked them so there are tiny scabs. She asked for specific directions, and I said just a clean up on the bottom and top, and she did only the sides and bottom. The top is still unwaxed. I’m most likely never going to haircutery again as another time a lady cut my hair to a slant.
- 11/1/18It takes us an hour to drive to have our hair done by Jessica. We followed her from Richboro and are we are so glad we did. She is that good and that kind. She also does a lot of really nice things with her own hair, so we can tell her products are really good and they are safe. She has recommendations for our hair to make it look and feel better and she has been right with each product she suggests. She is never pushy while selling the products. I have never felt uncomfortable when she talks about a product that does something I have asked her about. They work, too. Her hair is so soft and beautiful, so I know they are safe.. She is patient with people who have special needs. She treats them like the people they are and they respond in kind. I can tell they feel respected for who they really are and not by some pre-conceived notion of who they are supposed to be. You will be happy if you decide to get your hair done by Jessica, she goes above and beyond to give you the hairstyle you want and treats you the way you deserve to be treated. Thanks, Jessica!
- 7/27/18I had the best haircut and wash ever! Caitlyn was the best stylist ever! I recommend her 101%
- 12/4/17Terrible haircut. I took my 3 girls and 1 boy there. None of them got a nice haircut. The split ends were cut enevenly. Girls have been crying for 3 days
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in New Hope, PA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 6542 Lower York Rd Ste B in New Hope, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.