Hair Cuttery Edgmont Square
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 3/20/23Danielle cut my hair yesterday did an awesome job, very chill and cool to talk to. Love my cut she knows whats shes doing!!!!!Response from HairCuttery • 3/20/23Hi Brett, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Danielle knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/3/22Staff was nice .. salon was so dirty!!! hair EVERYWHERE disgustingResponse from HairCuttery • 7/5/22Hi Andrea, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Linda is awesome!
- 1/7/22Professional, friendly, no wait with appointment. Linda is excellent.
- 1/7/22Jennifer did a great job cutting my hair and it was wonderful to talk with Jennifer after seeing her before the pandemic.
- 1/7/22I’ve been going to Linda Slavin for 20 years. Always very happy with her work.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Kitty, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs, we will make sure Linda knows how great she is. We’ll see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (610) 356-9920 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/7/20I was 15 minutes late for my appointment. Which I understand was my fault and I’m okay that she turned me down and didn’t take me. What made me sad is the lack of compassion. There was a lot of attitude and no compassion and at all, despite me telling her that I was late because of child care issues.
- 10/29/20Jenna at this location has been doing my hair for years! I can’t thank her enough for her beauty magic that she does that makes me feel like me again! All the girls at the salon are so friendly and have become like monthly friends. I’m proud of the COVID precautions I’ve seen implemented at this location. Would definitely recommend!
- 5/4/20Best cut, color and conversation! Thank you Carolyn! I know we are all looking forward to getting back in the chair! Stay safe and hope to see everyone soon!
- 4/28/20My experiences have been excellent from both Kirston and Jenna over the years. Has Jenna given birth yet, and are both mom and baby OK?
- 3/11/20Stylists are all great
- 6/3/19If you can get an appointment with Carolyn do it! I moved back to PA 5 years and she’s the only one I let touch my hair! She’s awesome!
- 6/3/19Carolyn does amazing color! I get asked all the time where I go. Only to the best!
- 1/31/18I highly recommend Kystin at this location! I am consistently pleased with her cuts! It is great that you can schedule an appointment and all of the staff at this location are pleasant and professional!
The Hair Cuttery is my new fav! Kyrstins cuts are better than those I have received at pricey salons. She takes her time and is pleasant to chat with too! Thank you!Response from HairCuttery • 2/1/18Thank you for sharing your experience and for the shout out to Kystin!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.