Hair Cuttery Airport Square
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 4/16/23Terrence!!!!!! Thank you!Response from HairCuttery • 4/17/23Hi Joun Pae, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/16/22So very rude and unaccommodating. It’s too bad.Response from HairCuttery • 11/17/22Hi Hillary, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/21/22I came in for my first hair trim in years... My hair stylist was Terrance and they did a great job. He was really sweet and knowledgeable.. I pretty much just told him what I wanted and told him to do what he thought was best and he didn't disappoint. Thanks so much ;)Response from HairCuttery • 7/22/22Hi Devon, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Terrance knows how amazing he is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/9/22Sue was excellent and very friendly.
- 1/8/22Quick, easy & pandemic safety compliant.
- 1/8/22First-time a stylist listened to my concerns. Kelly has made me want to return to this Hair Cuttery!
- 1/7/22Kristen did a great jobResponse from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hi Graham, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us we will make sure Kristen knows how great she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 368-4592 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Always amazing cut style serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Jayne, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 368-4592 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/18/21If I could give zero stars I would. I walked in with my son at 7:45 the other night, with closing time being at 9. Nobody was in waiting area. When the girl decided to come out from the back and greet us she asked if I had an appt. I told her no. And her immediate response, without even looking at me,
was "oh well we don't have anything else available tonight". But...did I say I needed services that night? Did she even ask if I was looking for service that evening? No. She clearly didn't want to, nor have time to, find out what I actually came in for. So I found another local salon that did. They thank you for their 50% tip.Response from HairCuttery • 5/19/21Hi Jaime, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We would like the opportunity to address your concern, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can address the issue. Regarding being asked if you have an appointment it is because with our new COVID-19 guidelines, we do our best to space out appointments to limit the number of people in the salon at any one time. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/26/21Love my haircut Becky! Layers are perfect and has improved the natural curl.Response from HairCuttery • 4/9/21Hi Ann, we appreciate your feedback and thank you for sharing your great experience, we will make sure Becky knows how amazing she is!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/8/20had a terrible experience with Becky. She was very rude and when I asked for long layers, she told me it wouldn't look good if I got layers and refused to do them. She cut it way shorter than I told her I wanted. She said I could come back within 3 days and get the layers if I really wanted them so when I went back the next day, she gave me layers but they were straight across on one side of my head and zig-zag on the other side. She also cut it way shorter yet again. Was not very friendly and would not go back to her for another hair cut or recommend her to anyone.
- 9/10/20Meghan was awesome! She was thorough, talented and friendly! She cared about giving me the best cut for my hair.
- 5/21/20Im so happy with Zoey! she does a great job with my hair; I told my husband and now he goes to her for haircuts too! Can't wait for the salon to open and have an appoinment with her!
- 3/24/19Arrived at 4:50 PM for a haircut for my son (salon closes at 6). Walked in, not greeted by anyone. I did hear a stylist comment to another "Great, there are more customers". After waiting for at least five minutes, a stylist then rudely lets me know, "We are not taking anyone else today, there is over an hour wait". The tone, and body language was ridiculous! I understand they were booked, but not to address a customer who comes in the door, lets said customer wait to be rudely turned away for a cut? I will let everyone I know how we were treated at this Hair Cuttery today and we will not be back.
- 7/2/18I am a huge fan of Hair Cuttery! Their prices are great and I have the most talented stylist, Alexis. She always gives me the best service and the style I ask for. Thank you!
- 5/29/18Best hair cuttery ever
- 1/24/18I took my daughter there for a simple 2 inches trim. I have been growing her hair since she was born and she had beautiful long and thick hair.
After the "trim" was finally finished I came home and cried. Not only 6-8 inches were gone but the cut was grossly uneven. I am taking her to actual hair salon tomorrow to fix this awful haircut. I cannot believe I paid for this.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.