Hair Cuttery Perkasie Square
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
15% off add on services m - th
Save 15% on select add-on services M - TH including Gloss, Clarifying treatments, Waxing, and more.
Mention Code "A58". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Thurs. Not combinable with any service other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 10/26/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 8/5/23I walked in for a haircut and was told it would be 10 30 11 o'clock. Why the one girl that is working is sitting? There straightening her own hair out what's up with that.
- 3/27/232nd time l went for a walk-in haircut only to be turned away. If. I can give a neg star. I would. “Walk ins”Response from HairCuttery • 3/29/23Hi Alex, We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/8/23Thanks for your reply but I will not be rescheduling in the future. This has happened numerous times- I have already given numerous opportunities for “redemption “Response from HairCuttery • 2/8/23Hi Diane, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize that there were issues with your appointment. We do our best to schedule our Guests and confirm appointments in order to ensure the best salon experience. Please give us a chance to make it up to you. We invite you to call the salon directly to make an appointment and our team of salon professionals will make sure you’re taken care of. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 453-9296 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/24/22Not being in a salon for 2 years due to covid. With shame I came in with alot of hair, damage and a need for color correction. I saw autumn. And I've been through this before I know not to expect miracles. But she did pretty close to a miracle, and for a reasonable price. Will absolutely be seeing her every 3 months from now on. She did a great job.Response from HairCuttery • 2/24/22Hi Jess, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Autumn knows how great she is. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 453-9296 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/6/22Don't say that walk-ins welcome, and then turn people away. I didn't feel very welcomed. No thanks, I will not be back.Response from HairCuttery • 2/6/22Hi Ally, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Those five stars are strictly for Ashley my hair stylist.
- 1/8/22Happy with the service!!!
- 1/7/22Love this place!
- 1/7/22Great experience
- 1/7/22Clarice is wonderful my hair always looks fantastic and she is great to talk with. Everyone else is very friendly alsoResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Debbie, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Clarice knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 453-9296 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Clarice is amazing. Not sure why the price hike needed to happen.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Joseph, thanks for sharing your feedback. We recently raised the price of all of our services. There were a lot of factors at play that impacted the decision to raise our prices, namely the added sanitation and operational costs incurred due to Covid-19. We hope you agree that these added measures taken to protect our Guests are well worth the price of your service. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (215) 453-9296. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21I was. Not. To. Pleased. With. My. I.
Back. To. My former. Hair. Stylist
I. Was. Not. Pleased. With. My. Haircut
I. Went. Back. To. My. Former. Hair. Stylist
Thomas. CastaldoResponse from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Tom, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/7/21Worst experience in my life getting a simple haircut!!! Clarise cut my hair and said due to it being too curly it was hard to comb out, she said she couldn’t be gentle due to lack of time!!!! Seriously, HORRIBLE experience!!!! STAY AWAY, WILL NEVER GO AGAIN!!!Response from HairCuttery • 8/9/21Hi Marianne, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with the details of your visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/2/20I HIGHLY recommend Hair Cuttery in Perkasie Square. They are only accepting appointments. They were on time and met us at the door. Took temperatures and asked all the Covid 19 screening questions. They only allow the client in the building. They sanitize the entire station between clients. I was thoroughly impressed with the way they handled the process! Thank you! Left feeling Perkasie Proud! Not to mention the amazing haircut my son left with!
- 10/31/19sucked opened 40 minutes late because "other girl is going to be about 15 minutes late."
- 10/31/19So I get here at 5 minutes to 9am on Halloween figureing they would be busy. Its now 9:30 and they are still not open because one girl is running "15 minutes" late. 3 people have now been turned away. So unprofessional and disrespectful to the customers and her co worker who cant let anyone in or make money due to company policy. Thatg girl should be fired. Its not hard to be on time,you just have to care a little. I'd give 0 stars if it was an option.
- 6/2/19Don't waste your time. Because they have no problem wasting yours. Don't go there
- 8/26/18I will never go back - I brought my 3 daughters in for haircuts today and my 9 year old has been crying all day. I specifically went back with each one of them and showed her where we would like it cut. She added about 3 -4 inches from the 2 I showed her. It took my daughter a year to grow her hair out to where it was and she chopped it all off. Same with my five year old, instead of the 2-3 inches I asked for she too about 5 -6 inches off. Luckily she is happy, I however was horrified. And my 9 year old is devastated and and so am I. And there’s literally nothing I can do to do fix it. Horrible horrible job. You can’t do that especially when dealing with kids. Needless to say we will ever ever be back. Sucks.
- 12/17/17Going to Hair Cuttery, I explained to the stylist, named (9419) Brittney, a specific way on doing my hair, and I explained to cut it at this certain length so to having dance, and that I have curly hair so it gets shorter after I wash it. I noticed, that when she first cut it, it’s what I wanted, a good length, then when I herd her cutting the back, it didn’t feel right, but you couldn’t tell cause she was cutting the back. It was then by the front something was wrong. Everything was just short. She got very carried away with it. By the end I was not satisfied. She didn’t listen to what I wanted, and what I wanted from the photo especially the length. I am now persuaded that I am not going there anymore.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.