Hair Cuttery Boulevard Plaza Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
15% off add on services m - th
Save 15% on select add-on services M - TH including Gloss, Clarifying treatments, Waxing, and more.
Mention Code "A58". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Thurs. Not combinable with any service other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 10/26/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Boulevard Plaza Shopping Center
- 4/18/23Love my hair cut amazingly done by Saleemma . Will be returning soonResponse from HairCuttery • 4/19/23Hi Jaxx, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Saleemma knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/9/22uneven cutResponse from HairCuttery • 7/11/22Hi James, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Tracee is WONDERFUL AND TALENTED!
I’m lucky to have found her!
- 1/7/22Always a great cut!!
- 1/7/22Great customer service
- 1/7/22Professional and kindResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Toni, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Great haircut by Karen!Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Marc, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Karen knows how great she is. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 969-9915 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/15/21Like this hair cuttery. All stylists are professional,never a problem. Thumbs up to Louise, she is the bestResponse from HairCuttery • 11/17/21Hi Joan, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Louise knows how amazing she is . Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/24/21Worst experience of my life. Last week, I went to the Hair Cuttery on 11000 Roosevelt Blvd. Jay, the hair dresser, told me to place my purse on a chair behind me where I couldn’t not see. Not even thinking, I did. After the haircut, I grabbed my purse to pay her and my wallet was stolen. None of the employees seem to care that someone just stole my wallet. They said, there was not a manager available. Please you go to that Hair Cuttery, Hold onto ur purse tight. There is a thief in that place. I was so upset that I had to call out of work, and cancelled my cards. Instead treating myself to a haircut, I felt violated.Response from HairCuttery • 10/25/21Hi Tee D, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/17/21Scheduled an appt for 4:15 with Karen. When I walked in the woman at the front desk ignored me and then when she finally decided to acknowledge me she went to get Karen who then proceeded to tell me she was running behind and it would be a 40 minute wait. We make appointments for a reason.Response from HairCuttery • 10/18/21Hi Stacy, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/24/20DO NOT GO HERE. The worst haircut I ever got in my life. Choppy as hell, random bald spots, uneven, hairs sticking up. It’s so bad to the point i can’t even brush it. The lady clearly did not know what she was doing. I also have never seen someone cut hair so fast, the whole time I knew it was gonna turn out terrible. She had the audactiy To put gel in my hair, without asking, and said “It looks better like this”. I was beyond furious that I was FORCED to tip her cause if I could I wouldn’t even tip her a dime. Wish i knew her name so I could make sure she never cuts hair again bc I promise you everyone is going to leave upset.
- 12/23/19Louise the stylist did a great job on my hair. She did it exactly how I asked. Will definitely be coming back.
- 3/8/19Thanks, Margie, for a great cut. It is the perfect length!
- 5/3/18Louise was amazing. I wanted my hair back to my original dirty blonde for my wedding. She was able to do it!!! She was able to cut my fiance now husband hair the day before our wedding and was able to be so careful since he had staples removed that morning. Amazing hairdresser and place.
- 3/24/18My daughter wanted her hair done for a dance. It's $33. She asked for it to flat on the top. She went back with the lady and I couldn't see her it was so crowded. I could finally see her getting done after about 35 minutes. I go to check out, she charges me $50. I said for what? It's only $33. She said well I washed it and blew it dry. When do you ever wash it and blow it dry before an updo? Also an extra service and didn't even ask me? My daughter washed it last night. I told her I didn't ask for her to wash it, she just smirked and went ahead and charged me for a service not asked for and/or needed. Her hair is a puff ball at the top, and home an hour and her curls are all out. Never again will I go back. Never
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.