Hair Cuttery Maplelawn Village Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on any single service m-w
Save 20% on any single service at participating salons Mon - Wed with code "A43".
Mention code "A43". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Valid Mon - Wed. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 3/10/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Maplelawn Village Center
- 9/14/23Would not recommend. I showed the stylist a short textured slightly shaggy bob and got a bowl cut! Won’t becoming back again! One bad haircut is enough for me to backlist. I will continue my search for a regular stylist else where. Clearly they don’t take regular classes to refresh themselves or make themselves familiar with the latest trends.Response from HairCuttery • 9/15/23Hi Leigh, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/13/23Stefan always does a great job cutting my hair. I love the layers! He’s always on-time and is pleasant to chat with. He’s a keeper!Response from HairCuttery • 5/16/23Hi Cheryl, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Stefan knows how great he is. While some companies may settle for average, this just isn't our style. If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/22/23Mary Beth is an Amazing Talented Stylist..Very Professional..My grandson sat with me while she colored my hair He now wants Mary Beth to cut his hair ..When we left to go get pizza he wanted to take her back some pizza..Well he did and walked it back into her..Response from HairCuttery • 1/22/23Hi Kimberly, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Mary Beth knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Great service. Nikki is always upbeat and does a great job
- 1/7/22Great customer service! Unfortunately, weather conditions prevented my hairdresser from keeping an appointment with me. However, Rachel called early morning to offer solutions. Her first attempt was to maintain my servicing with the original person I had scheduled with, but unfortunately she could not squeeze me in for another week for a wash, blow dry and flat iron. Rachel was kind enough to check other operator schedules to see if she could get me in sooner and was able to get me in with Becca 4 days earlier where it also would not interfere with my work schedule. I would like to thank Rachel for her sensitivity and providing a solution today. A real compliment to the expectation Hair Cuttery instills in their Operators.
- 1/7/22Good service but online booking is hard takes longer for us and each time I have to remember
My password ! But services r good people are kind and not much wait if we book ahead, as some stylists slower and don’t keep time. God bless have a Wonderful 2022.
- 1/7/22My appointment had to be changed due to inclement weatherResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Theresa, Thank you for letting us know about this. Feel free to give us a call at (610) 933-9810 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/24/21Really unpleasant and walked out uncomfortable. No professional expertise and no masks. Hait still messed up and seemed like she did not even fee like working. Maybe a bad day but when u work with customers on tips you should be a little more happyResponse from HairCuttery • 12/27/21Hi Sabrina, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (610) 933-9810 The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21Always a great haircut. Always a clean and welcoming environment.Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Marybeth, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/21/21My experience yesterday was not good.
I will be looking for another salon to cut my hair.
This is the 2nd X s I have been disappointed with my cut. Plus I was told they did not have time to style my hair after it was cut. I had to walk out with wet hair because they did not have time to dry it.
Sorry to report this but felt since it was the 2nd time this happened. So long Haircuttery!!!Response from HairCuttery • 10/25/21Hi Mary, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/16/21Not happy with cutResponse from HairCuttery • 10/17/21Hi Smith, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/24/21We had a great experience at hair cuttery this evening. My husband and 2 young boys got haircuts for “back to school”! Stefan was our stylist and he did a wonderful job. He started as soon as we arrived, and got us done in a timely fashion, while also paying attention to detail and getting the cuts exactly how we wanted them. Thank you Stefan! Well be back!!Response from HairCuttery • 8/25/21Hi Kelsey, Seeing that you and your family had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us we will make sure Stefan knows how great he is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/29/21….not happy…going there for years…was having an
Audit at work…30 minutes late…book up thur the night…heading to Florida early am for daughter’s wedding…couldn’t find me the time for a 10 minute
cut that’s my average time for a cut..ThanksResponse from HairCuttery • 7/31/21Hi Fred, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with the details of your visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/21Rachael is extremely talented and so friendly! Love getting my hair cut there!! Great prices and it is so clean. Highly recommend!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/11/21Thank you Carla . We love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for Rachael.
We’ll make sure to share your comments with Rachael and the team. Thank you
- 9/25/20Did a great job on my hair! I've never been so happy with a haircut as I am with the one I got there. My stylist was very friendly as well.
- 6/22/20Sarah is a great stylist. She has been cutting & styling my hair & my husband's for at least 5 yrs or more. We moved 2 yrs ago & still continue to make appts with Sarah even though it is almost a 40 minute ride now! She is so sweet & always fixes my hair after I have cut it myself between appts!😏 Can't wait for my next appt. Well worth the ride!
- 1/5/20My bad! I didn’t get his name, I think it was Matt, however, nice experience, happy with my hair cut, so pleased I called in. Cheers Matt ( if it was you lol!)
- 8/25/19My family has been going here for 10 years. Both Mary Beth and Nikki are great. Today, we got Rebecca who was very unfriendly with my 10 year old daughter. Very disappointed and was told a different price when I came in to what Rebecca told me. Not professional.
- 2/2/19I’m giving 5 stars because I don’t want to take anything away from the wonderful experience I had with Bernice cutting my hair. But... I did have to wait 20 minutes for someone to be available even though I had called ahead and was given a specific time to come by Rachel. I love my haircut! Bernice did an awesome job! No more and no less than everything I asked for. I’ll be asking for her from now on 👍🏽
- 1/18/19I've had my hair cut here on several occasions with several different stylists and have always been satisfied. This time I had a new stylist, Megan (sp?). I described the same normal haircut I usually get, however Megan must have sensed some boredom or something in my voice because she suggested something a little different. Nothing off-the-wall or anything, just a fresher look. We discussed for a bit, and I'm happy I took her advice as I was very pleased with the results. I could get the hair cut I want pretty much anywhere. What made this visit exceptional was that Megan took the time to figure out what was best for me and was confident in her opinion. I'd give more stars if I could!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Phoenixville, PA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 542 Kimberton Road in Phoenixville, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.