Hair Cuttery Crossroads Plaza
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 3/3/22Carin is wonderful, great color and cut
- 1/13/22Laura was awesome as always.
Thank you Richboro Hair Cuttery and staff!Response from HairCuttery • 1/17/22Hi Barb, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with Laura and the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 357-9453 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Everything was great as always
- 1/7/22Great service
- 1/7/22Very happy with the stylist I use Jenya. She is extremely professional and very customer service oriented.
- 1/7/22Great Service
- 1/7/22All goodResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Paul, Thank you for sharing about your great experience. We will share this compliment with our Team!!!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Great stylists, who listen to what you want and then create it!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Andrea, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 357-9453 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22I used to go to HC in newtown, pa but richboro is MUCH nicer! I could walk into newtown and NOT be greeted...sat for 15 minutes waiting for a stylist to emerge from back room.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Dianne, thanks for sharing your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 357-9453 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/8/21Absolutely horrible. Send my 17 year old in for a cut only for the stylist not to understand English & say that what he wants she can’t do. Mind you he didn’t want anything out of the ordinary. This isn’t the first time they didn’t listen to what was requested. Now I have to deal with having to find someone to fix it. Never againResponse from HairCuttery • 11/10/21Hi Madmom, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/3/21I would give Jenga a big raise. She’s excellent hair cutter and stylist. And she’s nice all the time. I feel better I when she styles my hair.Response from HairCuttery • 4/9/21Hey there Gerri , Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Jenga knows how amazing she is. we're so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/3/21Jenga is so experienced. I always get a great cut from her. She’s so kind. It’s hard to find talent like hersResponse from HairCuttery • 4/9/21Hi Gerry, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. we will make sure Jenga knows how amazing she is. We’ll see you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/24/19Had an appointment for 11am today got there at 10:55 waited for an hour and watched as they took 5 guys ahead of me Ben like this last several trips there I won’t be back walked out and got my hair cut somewhere else
- 4/13/19Why bother making an appointment? I made an appointment for 4:30, specifically telling them I had somewhere to go tonight. Arrived at 4:25 and was told nobody was available and I would have to wait. They had the nerve to tell me first come basis and that I should have been told that on the phone. So, again, why bother to make an appointment. Now I'm going to be late to a formal dinner.
- 3/2/19Thanks you to all the ladies and the guy with the fun hair for an amazing job on my hair. I walked in last weekend with the worst box color dark brown hair, and asked to go blonde. Let’s just say the colloaborative team spirit, the careful strategizing in best process, and professional expertise was so positively extraordinary! Kimberly was my stylist, yet I had at least 4 other stylist lending a hand, consulting on how to keep my hair healthy, adding their opinion on best color choices and mix formulas and explaining everything to me along the way. I love my hair color, it’s a beautiful rich Carmel color and I’m well on my way to blonde. We opted to not further process my hair so I’ll be back in 6 weeks to see Kimberly and go Platinum- lol. You guys are awesome- such a happy client with my new cut and color. Super fun and professional team- #darkanddamaged to #crispcleanCarmel
- 9/1/18I have been going to Kim L for years. She is a master stylist and very deserving of the title. I am always pleased with the outcome.
- 8/7/18Stylist did what I wanted.
- 7/6/18Chelsea always makes my hair beautiful and very happy with the results
- 1/13/18The stylist was very nice and i enjoyed talking with her, but she cut my hair WAY too short. I told her that I like keeping it long, especially during the winter, and even showed her a couple selfies to use as a guide. I'll be looking elsewhere before I come back here.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.
The Hair Cuttery Team