Hair Cuttery Shrewsbury Shopping Center
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Shrewsbury Shopping Center
- 2/18/23Excellent jobResponse from HairCuttery • 2/20/23Kenna K, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/8/23Love going here! You might think hair cuttery eh idk but Sarah does an amazing job and is always willing to help find the right color and hair style!Response from HairCuttery • 1/12/23Kelsey C, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 12/3/22Savannah is amazing!!Response from HairCuttery • 12/7/22Paulina L., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (717) 235-4059 to book your next appointment!
- 9/8/22Excellent service and very nice haircut. Savanah is the best!!!!Response from HairCuttery • 9/9/22Jean P, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (717) 235-4059 to book your next appointment!
- 9/1/22Great costumer serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 9/1/22Trent L, we appreciate your feedback! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 2/17/22I was not happy at all with my service with Jackie. The worst hair cut I have ever had. I had to cut my hair myself when I got home .The cut was that bad.and the cost was unreal.Response from HairCuttery • 2/18/22Hi Cindy Gray, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 1/11/22Worst experience. I walked in and there were no customers. I was told someone would come out from the back room to cut my hair. After waiting 10 minutes I gave up and walked out. I will never go back there again for a hair cut.Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hi Mike W, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 1/7/22I have been going to the Hair Cuttery in Shrewsbury, PA for several years. I always use Jeanine. She is awesome. friendly, knowledgeable and always does a great job.Response from HairCuttery • 1/11/22Hi Linda, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 1/7/22Happy with Shrewsbury Hair CutteryResponse from HairCuttery • 1/7/22Hi Jackie, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (717) 235-4059 to book your next appointment!
- 10/21/21Worst haircut ever!! I took my daughter in there for a haircut and she literally hacked her hair off! Looks like it was done with hedge cutters and is so uneven. She has thick hair and asked for it not to be above her shoulders and it is well ABOVE her shoulders It is atrocious l!! My daughter is in tears. Courtney you should be ashamed of what you did to her hair!! You should have your license revoked!!! I will NEVER bring her back there and would not recommend you to ANYONE!! I wouldn’t even let you cut my dogs hair!!! I had to choose one star because it made me do that to submit but I wouldn’t give this place ANY stars!!Response from HairCuttery • 10/22/21Hi Kristen G, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 1/5/21I took my son to get his hair cut and Kayla was the person that cut his hair and did exactly what we requested. Amazing job. Thank youResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/21We love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for Kayla. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 8/29/20Honestly most of the time I go here the person cutting my hair does a great job but somehow I have gotten stuck with Roxanne a couple times and everytime she has ruined my hair. She knows how to do one haircut somewhat okay but can’t do anything else. I have a very simple haircut I told her a 2 on the sides and back and leave the top long but take off a little bit. By the time I was done my hair was patchy, uneven, the faint line between the top and side of my head was less straight than a circle and I basically got a buzz cut all around. I now will be wearing a hat for the better part of a month or two until my hair grows back to a length hopefully long enough to not get screwed up again.The others girls I’ve had have done great but Roxanne must’ve gotten her license giving bald people haircuts.
- 2/11/20Heather cut my son's hair and she was excellent! She not only paid attention to what I wanted as a parent, but she made sure he was happy with his cut as well. She was attentive and engaging.
- 7/18/19well,l i will never go back there again.They should hire people that knows how to cut currant hair styles. when i went back to have them fix my cut they butchered it and between the cost and the tips it cost me over $30.00 for a cut i STILL do not like These people are idiots!!
- 7/1/19Not happy. My son went in for a haircut. I asked to follow the same cut he currently had. 3 on the bottom and cut with scissors on top. My stylist use a 3 on his whole head. My son was devastated. He has never had his hair this short.
- 7/1/19Horrible. Worst haircut ever for my son and still had to pay for it. Shaved everything off instead of giving a hair cut.
- 6/30/19I'm writing on behalf of my stepdaughter who called me from her car in tears because Roxanne had just cut between 6 & 7 inches off her hair when she requested a TRIM of no more than 2 inches. When she got home I had to trim at least another 1/2 inch just to get her hair even! This girl is devastated- her hair has always been a challenge & keeping it long is the solution - it's her pride & joy. It wi be a long time before I can get her in a salon to get even a trim...shecsays she'll only go when she knows she can get Dianna (who cuts my hair & my husband's hair)....I'm so disappointed for her.
- 5/21/19I went in there on Saturday and had an older russian? lady that cut my hair. I had hair down to the middle of my back and all I wanted was a trim with long layers. My hair is now above my shoulders and one side is shorter then the other and the layers look choppy and now I'm stuck with this until it grows out. I walked back to my car in tears it is horrible. I WILL NEVER GO IN THERE AGAIN FOR ANYTHING!!!!!
- 1/22/192nd time I called and scheduled an appt. Arrived both times to be told many people ahead of me. Walk ins have priority and that's wrong. Time to stop telling people appts. accepted. Sad. I really liked my sylist.
- 1/15/19Don’t have Olivia cut your hair. She shouldn’t even be cutting anybody’s hair not even a bald mans head. She would mess that up.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.