Hair Cuttery Spring House Village
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Spring House Village
- 10/20/22great place to get a cut, i always get layers and they do it so well and the staff there is amazing and very friendly, never had an issue and would recommendResponse from HairCuttery • 10/21/22Hi Juliet, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and for the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/4/22My first, and likely last, time coming here. I brought my 8 year old daughter in for a haircut and requested a wash and cut of about 4 in. The stylists haircutting style was the most bizarre thing I've seen as there was no form to what she was doing. It seemed like she was just grabbing chunks of hair and snipping all over. The end result looked ok and she asked if I wanted a blowdry and mentioned it would be extra. I said fine as the kids cut and shampoo was listed at $16 so I figured it wouldn't be that much more. When I checked out I was told it was $37!!! I had to run to pick up my other child so I did not have time to question it but upon receiving my email receipt I saw I was charged $24 for a shampoo, cut and blowout and then an additional charge of $13 for a long hair blowout. It's utterly ridiculous to be charged twice for the same thing let alone the fact that my daughter's hair is just a little beyond her shoulders. The stylist spent 30 minutes on everything combined so this amount seems exorbitant to me.Response from HairCuttery • 8/5/22Hi Yusra, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
I asked for two inches to be trimmed off (very specific)- she took off 10!
After she chopped off one side she asked if that was what I wanted. Too late!!!Response from HairCuttery • 4/8/22Hi Anne, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/10/22Marla is great to work with. She listens and checks throughout the process on how it looks. I like my bangs a certain length and she follows through on my request.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Kathie, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Marla knows how great she is. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 793-9556 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Adriane and Sue are my go to masters . We are Always very happy with their talent and their pleasant personalities.
- 1/7/22Great customer service from many talented hair techniciansResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Peggy, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 793-9556 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/17/21I just left this hair cuttery with my 2 year old son who I wanted the haircut for. We had Adrienne who was extremely sweet, patient and inviting. My son is was NOT having it, kicking and screaming and I had to hold him down. Adrienne was so careful and really tried to give him a good cut. I finally told her it’s fine and the front looks great, so don’t worry about the rest. She was so sweet and gave suggestions for next time. I am so deeply thankful for her patience and effort! We will be back but hopefully my son will be better next time. I will be getting my next trim with her very soon. So grateful!Response from HairCuttery • 7/18/21Hi Amelia, Thank you for your lovely note. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Hair Cuttery Salon we will make sure Adrienne knows how amazing she is to help you out and we're looking forward to your next visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/12/21I was reeled in.Heidi was great the first time I went there.I thought I finally found a stylist I like with a company with great customer service.- I was wrong- they reel you in and good luck getting the same excellent customer experience after that.I tried 3 x's afterwards to do a f/ u I work all the time.I can't takeoff to make it in weekdays.I called 3x's after to make a follow up.last time I called for a color and cut 2.15 hrs before closing Amy said with what I thought was an insensitive approach, "unfortunately for you we can't take you today you will have to make an appointment another time. I tried again on weekend, 2 1/2 hrs before closing on sat- same thing. The young lady said" I'm by myself"- I didnt see 1 customer in the whole shop- all seats were empty at that time. Just so you know I work , I don't stay home with unemployment & waiting for an appointment.I am going elsewhere where " working people matter". Ty anyway.Response from HairCuttery • 5/3/21Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize that there were issues with your appointment. We do our best to schedule our Guests and confirm appointments in order to ensure the best salon experience. Please give us a chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (215) 793-9556
- 5/17/19I just got a full highlight from Marla and it turned out fantastic! I’ve been struggling to get the right color for months and she got the tone perfect! I would highly recommend Marla for any service!
- 3/10/19Marla is the best! She is the color queen extraordinare. She does an amazing job every time. Highly recommend.
- 3/8/19Marla has great barbering skills. My haircut looks great.
- 3/8/19I have been following Marla for years. I always love how she does my hair! I will keep going to the Spring house Hair Cuttery as long as she's there!
- 1/30/19I went in expecting a nice trim on my nice flow and Renee had other plans. I asked her to use scissors on the sides and to blend them and she told me she could not go any shorter which is false because the other Hair Cuttery I usually go to does a fine job. My hair is uneven and I am unhappy with the results.
- 1/18/19I went to Springhouse Hair Cuttery to get a cut and color service by Marla. I’ve been following her for years because she is so sweet and also very knowledgeable about all my hair needs. It comes out perfect every time!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.