Hair Cuttery Stoney Creek Shopping Center
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Stoney Creek Shopping Center
- 12/29/22I had a haircut today from Laura she was excellent she cut my hair perfect I couldn't ask for a better haircut she has a great personality easy to talk to and does exactly what you want to hear thank you Laura looking forward to seeing you in 6 weeks have a great dayResponse from HairCuttery • 12/30/22Hi Maria, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Laura knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/14/22My stylist(Tanya)is excellent. The ease of making my online booking is great.Response from HairCuttery • 7/14/22Hi Peggy, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Tanya knows how great she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/1/22First time customer. Since I have moved a lot over the last couple years for business, I have been using Hair Cuttery in different towns for my hair care. They have typically been good, so it's been my go-to place. This visit was disappointing. The cut was mostly good, but I had to correct one side I could see, and when I got home, my wife showed me the back was crooked. But mostly disappointing is that the $24 I was charged was supposed to include shampoo and conditioner. My stylist never said anything about a shampoo, or even asking if I wanted it. Also surprised that when I walked in, the packages and prices were not listed; I knew about the shampoo from shopping the internet. So, basically ok experience dinged by crooked hair on back of neck (didn't show me or offer to show me the back) and value not met. Would give a 2 1/2 stars if available.Response from HairCuttery • 3/2/22Hi Steve, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22pleasant and effcient
- 1/7/22Great service!
- 1/7/22Although I do like the service given at Hair Cuttery. I am not pleased with the pricing. I do not feel that the price to have a wash and cut should not include drying ones hair which is common practice in the hair styling world.. To charge $10 more is price gauging in my opinion. Also the senior stylist fee is a little out of line as well. Why can't you pay your employees more for their seniority like real employers do in the real working world. If you ask me Hair Cuttery passes all the things that should be a paid by an employer onto the customer?? Food for thought don't you think??Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Debra, Hi, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We recently raised the price of all of our services. There were a lot of factors at play that impacted the decision to raise our prices, namely the added sanitation and operational costs incurred due to Covid-19. We hope you agree that these added measures taken to protect our Guests are well worth the price of your service. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (610) 543-9936 The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Great customer service! And I always look great!Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Dottie, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (610) 543-9936 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Melissa is an excellent stylist!Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Erin, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Melissa knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (610) 543-9936 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/16/21Had color and haircut by Melissa - she had cut my hair once before and it was great - it is a HORRIBLE cut this time shorter on one side than the other and then bottom in the back is crooked - than the highlights were done with a cap - I have not had it done like this in years. Not happy at all - won't be back not when you pay $150.00 and I can go to Joseph Anthony Salon for this price and come out without having to trim my hair myself to try and make it looks 1/2 way decent!Response from HairCuttery • 9/17/21Hi Pat, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/1/21Melissa is a good stylist BUT I was shocked with her prices. The website states that a haircut and blowout is around 25.00 and full foils are around 80.00. Well she charged me 175.00 for those services. That’s a bit over !!!Response from HairCuttery • 9/6/21Hi Carol, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We recently raised the price of all of our services. There were a lot of factors at play that impacted the decision to raise our prices, namely the added sanitation and operational costs incurred due to Covid-19. We hope you agree that these added measures taken to protect our Guests are well worth the price of your service. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/4/21I walked in and one person was getting a haircut. The other was not and I was told first available was 1130. Not very good business practice.Response from HairCuttery • 6/7/21Hi Brian, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html = and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/12/21Love my haircut!! amazing stylists, very friendly and music is very uplifting.
- 8/19/20I got full highlights from Melissa. I'm only writing this review because I generally get my hair done at a different hair cuttery but had an event to go to and choose her based on her good color reviews on this website. She's very nice and polite. My hair looks brassy and orange at one point another stylist had to come look at my hair and said "we need to get that color out" and went in the back to where Melissa was mixing the toner. She ran late and her appointment after me had to see someone else. While she was washing my hair she told me that as I wash it the color will lighten. I was pleased with the cut but I hate the brassy colors in my hair. It's upsetting. can't wait until enough time passes so someone can fix it without frying my hair.
- 2/29/20We just left with a hair cut from Carrie at Stony Creek shopping center. She could hardly give my daughter the time for her hair cut. She was so excited to get in cut in a salon, and walked out highly disappointed. She didn’t smile once, didn’t say one word to her the whole 15 minutes she gave her. I would not recommend her. Carrie, loosen up a little. Maybe try smiling and you’ll get clients to come back. We will not be visiting her again.
- 5/11/19Stylist Tyra did an amazing job on my daughter's hair. Looking for an alternative to the Dominican hair salons, go and check her out. You won't be sorry!
- 5/11/19I’ve never cared who cut my hair as long as it looks alright, until I got a haircut from Tyra, now I know I can go to someone who is damn good at what they do. Tyra is great.
- 10/3/18Not sure what's going on there. Called to get an appointment, was told to just show up, arrived, was told they couldn't take me??????
- 1/7/18Michelle was great !! She did my highlights that turned perfect!! Definitely would go back!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/23/18Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for the shout out to Michelle!
- 12/8/17I will never go back !!! Patricia thinned out my hair and gave me a horrible cut !!!!! It will take years for it to get back to normal !!!!!! 😡
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.