Hair Cuttery Bond Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Bond Shopping Center
- 4/4/23Paulette was very kind and extremely patient with my client who has special needs. Thank you Paulette, we'll be back!!!Response from HairCuttery • 4/5/23Hi Sf, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Paulette knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/8/22Delsey is the best stylist. My hair is always flawless. She gives a perfect cut and flat irons my hair well.Response from HairCuttery • 10/10/22Hi Deb, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Delsey knows how great she is. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/16/22Betsy demonstrates outstanding skills and amazing patience. My 96 year old momma LOVES her - and so do I!Response from HairCuttery • 6/16/22Hi Mary, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Betsy knows how great she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/21/22Paulette is great ! She cut and flat iron my daughters hair and it turned out great she took her time and blew out her hair really well before flat iron it she is the best !Response from HairCuttery • 3/22/22Hi Dana, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Paulette knows how great she is. We strive to be the best and we are so glad everything from the service surpassed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (610) 789-9801 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/8/22I love the hair cut that Tamika gave me
She was so nice
Thank youResponse from HairCuttery • 3/9/22Hi Carol, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Tamika knows how great she is.
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Crystal was great with doing my teenage daughter & my short & sassy gray hair.
- 1/7/22Great customer service. My hair is done by Delsey just the way I like it everytime I come n.
- 1/7/22As always, very good service, overall a well run salon.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Gloria, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (610) 789-9801 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/2/21If I could give zero stars I would! I went to get color cut and blow dry. I had a 9am appointment. She was doing way to much at once! Doing dye on two heads and drying someone else.All at one time. Timer expired I sat for another 10 minutes. She wash my hair with freezing cold water. Was surprised I wanted it cut and dried since she was rushing to get color out of the other lady. And woman under dryer was telling her that she was dry. She cut bangs unevenly, I had to point that out and there are absolutely no layers in this supposedly layered hair cut. Worst customer service, I can’t even tell you her name, she never told me. I will NEVER tell anyone about this place. I couldn’t even write this review till I calmed down otherwise it may have been censoredResponse from HairCuttery • 7/7/21Hi Jodi, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/24/21I will never visit the Hair Cuttery in Upper Darby again. I took my son and the hairdresser was not friendly at all. She did not even introduce herself and she made my son cry the entire cut. Also, his haircut is not even. I have to go to a different salon next weekend to fix this awful haircut.Response from HairCuttery • 5/30/21Hi SM, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/27/21I’m sorry to complain but I got the worse hair cut there today. The gentleman really has no idea how to cut hair. I have several layers in my hair and I went in for a trim. My appointment was for 11:00 but I didn’t get taken back until 12:45. I told him I just wanted a trim so he just trimmed the bottom of my hair and nothing else. I had to tell him the I had layers in my hair and that they needed to be trimmed also. He did not no what he was doing so I just got out of the chair. It cost me 22.00 for a five second trim. I could have done that myself. Also the women who was before me didn’t like what he did with her hair. He had to wet her hair three time to work on it. This is wrong so wrong.Response from HairCuttery • 2/27/21Hi Patty,
We are so sorry we did not meet your expectations. We are happy to make the situation right. We will be in contact. SIncerely,
- 11/2/20My stylist Covi is the best. I always get great compliments after I get my haircut with her.
- 9/20/20Stylist inflicted pain while washing, cutting and blow drying hair. Worst cut I've ever had. No style...just chopped hair!
- 9/14/20Had my hair cut a few days ago and, in addition to inflicting pain (pulling hair) while being shampooed, cutting and blow drying my hair, I've never had such a bad cut and I've been coming there for years.
- 7/1/20Covi is great!
- 4/27/19I will NEVER come to this place again. I did not have an appt. Only wanted a dust trim. Tried to make an appt on the website but it would not work. A little white girl came in after me for a wash... no appt.. ahe waited, but still got called back before me. Also the person that checked me in was rude. I said i had a coupon she wanted to inspect it as if i was trying to steal $3.. thwn said ok with am attitude. NEVER Again.. they wont miss me nor will i miss them great clips was more customer friendly.
- 3/22/19I went in there the one day and I had the worst experience of my life I ended up going to another salon the staff was incredibly rude
- 7/12/18Marie is wonderful! She knew exactly what I wanted to do with my hair and made it beautiful! She is a miracle worker...so glad I found her!
- 1/4/18Valerie does a fabulous job on my mother's hair. We love her!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.