Hair Cuttery Oxford Oaks Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on any single service m-w
Save 20% on any single service at participating salons Mon - Wed with code "A43".
Mention code "A43". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Valid Mon - Wed. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 3/10/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Oxford Oaks Shopping Center
- 10/1/23I previously left a 1 star review but the manager at hair cuttery called, apologized for the last visit and had me come in to have my hair fixed with Lisa. She did a great job and evening out my hair while keeping the length as much as possible! I’m giving a 5/5 for the hair stylist and the customer service.
- 9/21/23I went in last week before leaving for a vacation and I’ve truly had the worst experience I’ve ever had with a hair salon. The stylist seemed overwhelmed during my check in. I have long, curly hair and I explained that I wanted to have 5 to 6 inches off - the stylist measured with his comb and we agreed on the length to be removed. He asked if I wanted it to be washed, and I said yes. Then he asked if he could do it after cutting the hair and I agreed. He started cutting with scissors then switched to a trimmer. He started on one end and by the time he came around to the other end, the hair was uneven. He continued to use the trimmer to even out my hair and it was boxy and so much shorter than I wanted it to be. I asked if some layers could be added and he said that it wouldn’t be a good idea because it would make my hair poofy. He then asked again if I wanted the hair to be washed, I said yes again. Once it was washed, he asked if I wanted it to be conditioned (who wouldn’t?). The whole process of cut/wash/condition took roughly 15 minutes.
As I was driving home, my scalp was incredibly itchy, and I was getting conditioner under my nails when I scratched so I had to go home and rewash my hair.
I left displeased but i honestly didn’t plan to leave a review until I straightened my hair during vacation and saw just how uneven the haircut was. I found UNCUT, long strands of hair! I had to figure out how to make this mess look presentable by cutting off pieces myself DURING my vacation.
In all fairness, I agreed to the stylist using the trimmer on my hair because I didn’t know any better but I will never let anyone do that again. I understand that the place was busy and working on long hair can be challenging but taking shortcuts like this is unacceptable. If I wanted to take a trimmer to my hair, then I could’ve just done that at home. The visit was incredibly rushed.Response from HairCuttery • 9/21/23Hi Hiral, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/4/23Always a great experience at the Oxford location, every stylist is awesome!Response from HairCuttery • 2/6/23Hi Mike, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and for the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We’ll see you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/29/22I was very displeased earlier this week, however, I was contacted and went back today and am very pleased that my hair was corrected and looks awesome! Great customer service in handling a difficult situation. Thank you!Response from HairCuttery • 5/2/22Hi Carol, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being our guest and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/25/22Very displeased with outcome. I was the first appointment of the day. Stylist was late - ok, no big deal. Asked for full foil - wanted highlights and layers for volume. No layers that I can find and awful job on foils - looks like I have roots growing in. I am not a hair professional, however, when the highlights look like gray hair, everywhere and not all the way to the scalp, looks a bit ridiculous. I have never been in a salon where they didn’t give you a mirror to look at the finished hair - I got home and figured out why.Response from HairCuttery • 4/26/22Hi Carol, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/9/22Melissa was great, as usual!Response from HairCuttery • 3/11/22Hi Mike, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Melissa knows how great she is.
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/9/22Timmy Chandlee is a talented and personable stylist. He is a 10 star addition to your salon.
- 1/8/22Julia is great and I enjoy going to Hair Cuttery at Oxford Valley Road and Big Oak Toad
- 1/8/22Daisy does my hair very well.
- 1/7/22Excellent service, friendly staff, and comfortable feel while waiting for my hair to process My beauty Techinician Jennie is so good with her customers and makes them feel right at home. She is a skilled, friendly, efficient beauty technician.
- 1/7/22Great hair technicians!
- 1/7/22It’s a lovely salon. Friendly people. Cris amazing
- 1/7/22Always got exactly what I wanted! Great color, cut and highlights
- 1/7/22I have never had to wait for my appointment.Melissa is always on time.My hair has never looked better.I get compliments all the time.She is a sweetheart.
- 1/7/22I have been a Hair Cuttery customer for years and years.
- 1/7/22Wonderful and friendly customer service.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Ellen, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 493-9943 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Wish there was social distancing. It was quite busy, with no concern for masking or distancing.
Always happy with my haircut!Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Kathleen, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. Your feedback helps us do better. Please feel free to reach out to us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Timmy and staff are the best. Very professional and always cleaning the salon. I love my hair every time I leave.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Sunny, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us we will share this with Timmy and the team. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 493-9943 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Julia is great. I suggested we do something different. I love my new cutResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Patty, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Julia knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 493-9943 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/1/21Kathy has been cutting and styling my hair for quite sometime and I have always been very happy with the end result. She listens to what I want and helps me decide when I ask her for advice. She's very professional and makes my visit to Hair Cuttery a happy one. Thank you, Kathy.Response from HairCuttery • 11/2/21Hi Diane, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs, we will make sure Kathy knows how amazing she is. We’ll see you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Yardley, PA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 1629 Big Oak Rd in Yardley, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.