Hair Cuttery Oxford Oaks Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Oxford Oaks Shopping Center
- 2/4/23Always a great experience at the Oxford location, every stylist is awesome!
- 4/29/22I was very displeased earlier this week, however, I was contacted and went back today and am very pleased that my hair was corrected and looks awesome! Great customer service in handling a difficult situation. Thank you!Response from HairCuttery • 5/2/22Hi Carol, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being our guest and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/25/22Very displeased with outcome. I was the first appointment of the day. Stylist was late - ok, no big deal. Asked for full foil - wanted highlights and layers for volume. No layers that I can find and awful job on foils - looks like I have roots growing in. I am not a hair professional, however, when the highlights look like gray hair, everywhere and not all the way to the scalp, looks a bit ridiculous. I have never been in a salon where they didn’t give you a mirror to look at the finished hair - I got home and figured out why.Response from HairCuttery • 4/26/22Hi Carol, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/9/22Melissa was great, as usual!Response from HairCuttery • 3/11/22Hi Mike, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Melissa knows how great she is.
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/9/22Timmy Chandlee is a talented and personable stylist. He is a 10 star addition to your salon.
- 1/8/22Julia is great and I enjoy going to Hair Cuttery at Oxford Valley Road and Big Oak Toad
- 1/8/22Daisy does my hair very well.
- 1/7/22Excellent service, friendly staff, and comfortable feel while waiting for my hair to process My beauty Techinician Jennie is so good with her customers and makes them feel right at home. She is a skilled, friendly, efficient beauty technician.
- 1/7/22Great hair technicians!
- 1/7/22It’s a lovely salon. Friendly people. Cris amazing
- 1/7/22Always got exactly what I wanted! Great color, cut and highlights
- 1/7/22I have never had to wait for my appointment.Melissa is always on time.My hair has never looked better.I get compliments all the time.She is a sweetheart.
- 1/7/22I have been a Hair Cuttery customer for years and years.
- 1/7/22Wonderful and friendly customer service.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Ellen, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 493-9943 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Wish there was social distancing. It was quite busy, with no concern for masking or distancing.
Always happy with my haircut!Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Kathleen, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. Your feedback helps us do better. Please feel free to reach out to us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Timmy and staff are the best. Very professional and always cleaning the salon. I love my hair every time I leave.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Sunny, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us we will share this with Timmy and the team. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 493-9943 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Julia is great. I suggested we do something different. I love my new cutResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Patty, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Julia knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 493-9943 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/1/21Kathy has been cutting and styling my hair for quite sometime and I have always been very happy with the end result. She listens to what I want and helps me decide when I ask her for advice. She's very professional and makes my visit to Hair Cuttery a happy one. Thank you, Kathy.Response from HairCuttery • 11/2/21Hi Diane, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs, we will make sure Kathy knows how amazing she is. We’ll see you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21She gave me a good haircutResponse from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Bonnie, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/30/21A nightmare. Kathy rushed through my hair cut and kept complaining about how knotted my hair was (which is funny because It was perfectly fine before she washed and dried it...). She said she was behind schedule a couple of times and told me I need to come back so she could finish her work. She on my hair so unbelievably hard and when I asked for one inch trimmed off she said she would do two. Ended up being about 4. Im extremely unhappy with my hair an experience and am never going back.Response from HairCuttery • 7/31/21Hi Carolyn, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with the details of your visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.
The Hair Cuttery Team