Hair Cuttery Carlisle Commerce Center
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Carlisle Commerce Center
- 4/15/23Boyfriend's hair was cut by Haile and she left him an absolute mess. The front of his hair was left with missed spots and the back was uneven. Even worse she left hair clippings all over his clothes. I've cut hair better and I have zero training.Response from HairCuttery • 4/18/23Hello, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest.If you'd like to discuss this further, please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the situation.
- 3/28/23We worked with Berlyn, and she was so great with customer service and the hair color that she gave my daughter. We absolutely love it! It is one of the prettiest hair colors I have ever seen. Berlyn even offered us to come back free of charge if we were not happy, but we are more than satisfied.Response from HairCuttery • 3/30/23Tanya N. , we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (717) 846-0250 to book your next appointment!
- 12/3/22Literally the worst haircut in my 52 years of existenceResponse from HairCuttery • 12/7/22Brian Chambers , thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 10/8/22everyone was so sweet and extremely polite! service was amazing and will definitely consider coming back!!Response from HairCuttery • 10/10/22Sonny B, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (717) 846-0250 to book your next appointment!
- 9/27/22All of the girls are very nice! When you walk in the door you immediately feel welcomed. They are very skilled and knowledgeable. I will be back for sure!Response from HairCuttery • 9/28/22Starr R, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 9/25/22Always a great experience with Katrina.. we have visited several hair cuttery locations and have had some pretty bad experiences. However we have been faithful to this location since Katrina has been doing mine and my 3 girls hair. From coloring to cutting to prom hair. Not sure what this location did to deserve this gem but I would definitely recommend doing whatever you could to keep her since staff turnover is so bad in every company right now!Response from HairCuttery • 9/26/22April T, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 9/24/22Taty does a great job not only cutting & styling my daughters hair but making her feel comfortable.Response from HairCuttery • 9/26/22Amanda S, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (717) 846-0250 to book your next appointment!
- 1/24/22I see I got a canned response. That tells me the interest that the company takes in the customer.Response from HairCuttery • 1/25/22Hi Sue, we’re so sorry we failed to meet your expectations during your visit. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (717) 846-0250, we'll be more than happy to assist you.
- 1/23/22Technician did not listen to me. Only wanted 2inches taken off and 4 inches were taken in actuality. Left and had to calm down before writing this. Not happy. Will mother be returning.Response from HairCuttery • 1/24/22Hi Hi Sue, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. Feel free to contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 3/12/21asked for my ears to be cut out when I had my hair cut.... that was not done. When styling my hair once I was home, noted a section of hair that was not even cut and was visibly longer than the rest. Hairline at the back of my neck was cut visibly uneven ( must be why the stylist did not show my the back of my hair when she was finished) will be looking for another salon.Response from HairCuttery • 3/23/21We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 8/1/20jen is really good last time i got my hair fixed by her, it went from a blotchy burgundy to a really pretty light blond with pink tint, she does so good. the only thing i had a slight problem with was afterwards there was bleach all over my favorite crewneck but whatever
- 4/3/20Gabby cut my Hair on a Friday night. She was spot on.
- 11/10/19If you have a child who is afraid of the hair dresser DO NOT TAKE THEM TO THIS PLACE! Or your life will be made a living hell by either the hairdresser or the customers who come in there! My daughter just had YCS come to her house because some idiot said she was thrown off the chair punched in the leg, etc..Absolutely nothing like that happened. I will be seeking an attorney for this crazy crap. I hope you have a camera in there!!
- 8/5/19Love the haircut! Jess listens to what I want done and knows what she's doing!! Thanks!
- 8/2/19Love the haircut!! Jess knows what she's doing, and listens to what you want!! Thanks!
- 12/5/18jade was so wonderful friendly do my hair the why i wonted it i will be back thank you girls
- 7/23/18Imagine my surprise when I was charged an extra $6 for a very short blow dry that I had not been charged on my previous visits. Not going back again. $24 is just too much for a trim. Add the $5 tip and I'm very close to the price of a very nice restaurant meal.
- 11/30/17great experience and service. Emmy was awesome..will return again..
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.