Hilltop Village Square
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
ONE COLOR SAYS IT ALL THIS HOLIDAY
Come in for a single color value package and add on a REDKEN shine bomb gloss for only $20 more.
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
Start your holiday shopping with us. Discounted gift sets from your favorite brands now available.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 11/14/19The stylist who did my hair yesterday could not do my hair texture. I asked her several times before, during and after if she were comfortable doing my texture of hair and she said "Why not". However it was very apparent early on that she did not have a clue. After she gave me a half-wash (little effort put into it) she attempted to blow dry my hair. It was horrible. She also gave me a very bad cut. The blow dry being unsuccessful--I told her it would be and that she needed to flat iron it---she then began searching for a flatiron to proceed. I stopped her there and told her that I was uncomfortable as she clearly did not know what she was doing and was in a near panic mode. The other lady working in the salon was too buy laughing on her cell phone to come over and help. This stylist kept looking for her to "save us" but she was too occupied. It is a pity because this lady and I share the same hair texture. After I stopped the woman from attempting to flat iron my hair (she probably would have burnt it out)I went to check out. I left with my hair all over my head, looking a lot worse than when I went to the salon!! I was so mad and so angry and disappointed. I left there and drove to my sister's salon and they fixed everything. They did a proper blow dry and corrective hair cut and flat iron and style. I will never go back to this salon again. It is a pity because it is right by my house. I would also like to request a REFUND because the services I received were SO HORRIBLE. If the stylist did not know how to do my hair she should have referred me to the other stylist!!!!!! Maybe she would have if she had not been so busy laughing and having a good time on her cell phone during an obviously personal call.
- 11/12/19Jenny is the best. Hardworking and motivated, she always has a line wanting to see just her when I go there. Jenny keeps this store going, the other stylists sit in their chairs or the hair dryer chairs playing on their phones and making rude faces when customers come in and say they will wait for Jenny.
- 10/31/19great service
- 10/7/19I just got hair cut today and she missed up the whole hair shes not good at all wast of money the worest hair cut I ever seen
- 9/26/19Jenny is a FANTASTIC stylist and is the ONLY one I will use for services. I changed from the Spfld Location due to various unhappy experiences with different stylist, and then I found Jenny at your location over a year & a half ago, and I am a customer for life for her!
- 9/17/19Stylist did not understand directions for my Son or I and butchered both of our "trims". Will not visit again.
- 9/8/19My stylist is great. Disappointed when I saw the interaction with the manager when she came and another hairstylist. The manager was very rude to her in front of clients. It was obvious that there were problems between the two. Large lack of professionalism on the part of the manager. Time and place for this.
- 9/7/19Ive visited one in my mall in the past and it wasnt that great. But this one outside of the mall was on my way home. I am happy that I gave it a chance and that I got Jenny. She is great and knew exactly how to handle my stubborn hair! I will definitely come see her every time now!
- 8/31/19The stylist did not listen to what my daughter (and I) had asked for and cut her hair significantly shorter than we had asked. My daughter has been upset since the visit and "hates" her hair now. The stylist was too busy trying to sell us products and lecture me on how to take care of her hair and didn't listen to our requests. My daughter didn't know better to say something in the store and pretended it was ok, but when we got to the car, she broke down in tears. We will never be back again.
- 8/30/19I went in to get an affordable haircut. I only wanted 2 inches off of my hair so I figured it would be pretty simple. After the stylist was done, I went next-door to visit another store and looked in the mirror. I noticed a huge area in the front was uneven. I walked back to hair Cuttery and asked the stylist to fix it. She did and trimmed a little more in the back. Later that evening I got home, and realized that once again the front was uneven. When I got out a mirror to look at the back of my hair it was clear that it was not even also. What I thought was going to be a quick, convenient experience turned out to be more of a hassle than anything.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 6460 Old Beulah Street in Alexandria offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 6460 Old Beulah Street.haircuttery.com
6607 Springfield Mall Road Springfield, VA 22150 USTEL:
10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(703) 971-3637(703) 971-3637
5860 Kingstowne Cter Alexandria, VA 22315 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(703) 971-9553(703) 971-9553