Crystal City Underground
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
hair resolutions for the new year
Make some hair resolutions to kick off the new year in style! We've got great tips on how to develop a healthy routine to get your best hair ever!Read More
Our Current Promotions
Tea Tree? Yes, Please!
Refresh and revive with our NEW, exclusive Paul Mitchell Tea Tree VIP Experience, just $4 more with a haircut. And, get $3 off all REDKEN® Brews, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree, American Crew and He's a 10 products.
Twice As Nice
Before the snow, grab your liter duo! With 20% off liter singles too, you'll want to stock up. Plus, get 2 FREE pumps with a REDKEN® or Matrix liter duo purchase ($6 value).
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/16/19I selected a stylist from the website reservation system based on her being listed as "master" stylist. It became apparent during my highlight and dye session that she made a big mistake and then there were 3 other stylist consulting with her on how to do this. Then the original stylist started asking how to do the next step, each step of the way. I then asked her if she was a "master stylist" and she said, "Me? No, no." The head stylist informed me that that is why she's overseeing the process. My highlights ended up being too bleached and I spent a total of 4 1/2 hours there as they tried to tone it down. I also had my hair trimmed but when I got home I found many hairs that were not cut at all, it was a blunt cut so the uncut portions were obvious. Also, upon returning home I realized that the over bleaching was not repaired properly. There are many problems with the service I received on 2/15/19 but my main issue is that I chose this particular stylist based on her title on the website stating that she was more experienced, and ended up with someone who was just learning the ropes. It's the day after and I'm trying to decide if I should go get my hair fixed, the highlighted areas are too wide, chunky and the area around my part is bleached looking. However, I don't have 4 hours to spare in the next few days and I'm not comfortable with confrontations. I have been to this salon many times but I chose this person because the last one that did my hair in that salon had an accent that made it very hard to understand what she was saying. My regular person, Mkeda, was not available on this day. Live and learn, I guess. Wasted 4 1/2 hours and $138. :-( Please keep this confidential, the stylist was so pleasant and I know she was new and trying her best. Again, my problem was that I had chosen her because she was listed as a Master Stylist, and she was not.
- 2/15/19Yin is a wonderful hairstylist. She listened to me and understood what I wanted. Best haircut and beard trim Ive had in a long time.
- 2/12/19Kim did a great job blowing out my long hair which goes past my waste.
- 2/11/19Sossi is an excellent stylist. She is very friendly and understands the best style for my hair. She does not rush the service and makes sure every detail is perfect when i leave the salon.
- 2/6/19Shanika was knowledgeable and efficient. She asked questions about my hair type to personalize my experience and answered my questions about possibly getting a color treatment done in the future.
- 2/5/19I love having Tia style my hair. She is very courteous, pays attention to detail and gives tips to help keep my hair in shape in between visits.
- 2/5/19My Hairstylist Sara, @ Crystal City I have been a customer for @ least 10 years. She is very professional, kind hearted and a good listener.
- 2/4/19Sara is the VERY BEST
- 1/28/19My Stylist, Tia was great, as usual. The salon itself is so-so. Tia is the only reason I come to this location.
- 1/27/19Great experience for total duration.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1653 Crystal Square Arc in Arlington offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1653 Crystal Square Arc.haircuttery.com
3925b Jefferson Davis Highway Alexandria, VA 22305 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 548-9393(703) 548-9393
2501 9th Road S Suite 70 Arlington, VA 22204 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(703) 271-0023(703) 271-0023