9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
ONE COLOR SAYS IT ALL THIS HOLIDAY
Come in for a single color value package and add on a REDKEN shine bomb gloss for only $20 more.
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
Start your holiday shopping with us. Discounted gift sets from your favorite brands now available.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 12/11/19Martha, my hair stylist is always efficient and always provides an excellent and professional hair grooming services
- 12/6/19Why do stylists and barbers insist on trimming/shortening my sideburns? And without asking? I like them where they are/were, or I would have trimmed myself. I now have a white patch on my face where there used to be hair. Making them neat and even is one thing. Chopping them off by 1/2 inch or more is unsatisfactory. Thanks.
- 12/5/19The only reason it's not likely I'd recommend Hair Cuttery is because I'm new to the area and I don't know anyone yet.
- 12/5/19Jeanette is very professional and does an excellent job. She's also very kind and welcoming with her customers. My husband and I are very happy with her.
- 12/1/19Always cheerful service.
- 11/28/19The manager there was so rude to me and my kids. She cut my oldest sons neck several times with the shaver and he has special needs. She kept getting angry with both my kids because they were taking to long Im getting the chair and my youngest thats 7 moved a couple times. She got so angry. Shes the manager at the store and Korean if that helps. I didnt get her name because I wouldnt let her finish my oldest sons hair because he was in pain from his neck and ear getting cut. I will never go there again. It made me cry to see my son hurting so much and my son said please dont take me there again It was a horrible experience. Someone needs to check the manager out at this store. They dont know how to handle children either.
- 11/20/19When she washed my hair she didnt use condition then raked a comb painfully through my hair. I asked for a trim and she cut off 2.5 in. She spent 3 mins cutting my hair and it shows bc theres only 2 layers in my hair an inch apart at the bottom. I tried bringing them up at the end to fix it and she told me it was fine. I dont know who to contact to get my money back. I am completely upset and absolutely hate it. Who messes up a trim? This is the worst haircut Ive ever had.
- 11/16/19I'm very disappointed. I came in for a balayage and ended up with highlights that make my hair look like a zebra. I'm not happy with it al all and I just wanted to get out of the salon as fast as I could. I was in tears when I got home once I saw what my hair looked like. Now I have to pay someone else to fix what your stylist did.
- 11/10/19Mia is a great asset to Hair Cuttery. Extremely professional and does a great job. Hopefully she stays there a long time as I will follow her to whatever salon she goes to.
- 11/8/19Lee is the best!!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 2020 Wilson Boulevard in Arlington offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 2020 Wilson Boulevard.haircuttery.com
3307 Lee Hwy Arlington, VA 22207 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 527-9669(703) 527-9669
2501 9th Road S Suite 70 Arlington, VA 22204 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(703) 271-0023(703) 271-0023