9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
hair resolutions for the new year
Make some hair resolutions to kick off the new year in style! We've got great tips on how to develop a healthy routine to get your best hair ever!Read More
Our Current Promotions
Tea Tree? Yes, Please!
Refresh and revive with our NEW, exclusive Paul Mitchell Tea Tree VIP Experience, just $4 more with a haircut. And, get $3 off all REDKEN® Brews, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree, American Crew and He's a 10 products.
Twice As Nice
Before the snow, grab your liter duo! With 20% off liter singles too, you'll want to stock up. Plus, get 2 FREE pumps with a REDKEN® or Matrix liter duo purchase ($6 value).
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/11/19I made my appointment online for a haircut with Ana, who is supposed to be a more experienced stylist. I admit I had a hard time understanding the various accents of the personnel, but that's fine and not my complaint. I told them my name, my appointment time, and that I had a haircut with Ana.My complaint is as such: Someone - whom I later learned was NOT Ana - came up to me and told me to follow her. I did so. She proceeded to give me a uneven haircut. For whatever reason she was intent on combing my hair to the side and styling it that way, despite my making it clear that I did not want that.After this unfortunate haircut, she handed me a card with her name on it and introduced herself as "Khen." This is particularly upsetting considering I selected a specific stylist and reconfirmed this when I arrived. It's extremely unnerving to find out you've just endured a haircut from a complete stranger you did not want, and a terrible cut at that.
- 2/6/19I am very pleasant with my hairdresser. I didnt catch her name but she told me she was from Irak. Thank you Ms.??????Court House Salon.Mar
- 2/6/19Mia is great! So glad to be able to go to her every few weeks. Always pleasant and attentive. Thank you. Rick
- 1/28/19We are always greeting with enthusiasm and in a timely manner, no matter how busy!
- 1/19/19I had stopped into a few other hair salons to try to find a place to fix a mistake a different shop had committed on my hair less than a week prior (and who had charged over $60 to ruin and who did not listen to anything I said about how I wanted my hair.) The shops I had visited prior to finding the Hair Cuttery, all wanted to charge $80-$120 to basically shave off the last mistake and I would have had to wait for at least 2 hours to be seen. I walked in to the Hair Cuttery off the street.. was immediately seen, was listened to and the cut was perfect. Due to the amount of damage from the other salon.. I had to go VERY short...the stylist guided me on what color of dye I would need to use to fix the color and offered to dye my hair at the moment.. I took her up on it and love the results. Aside from all of the above reasons for loving the Hair Cuttery ... under $20 for a cut.. and for first time customer it was under $13. WIth the dye addition it was still less expensive than the other salons. Loved it.
- 1/3/19Only thing not bringing me back is the $19 for a basic men's haircut. Drop that down a few dollars and i would love to come back
- 12/31/18Ashanti is exceptional.
- 12/31/18It was not terrible, it is fine for the price.
- 12/23/18Mia is very skilled.
- 12/21/18None. I had a great experience and the lady cutting my hair was fantastic.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 2020 Wilson Boulevard in Arlington offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 2020 Wilson Boulevard.haircuttery.com
3307 Lee Hwy Arlington, VA 22207 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 527-9669(703) 527-9669
2501 9th Road S Suite 70 Arlington, VA 22204 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(703) 271-0023(703) 271-0023