9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/16/20Sita is the best. She is patient and pleasant she really takes time and gives me her total attention when she does my hair. She is very meticulous when she styles my hair!
- 1/11/20Bisrat is the best. She works very hard and Hair Cuttery is lucky to have her.
- 12/7/19SITA, MY HAIR DRESSER, PROVIDED OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE, HER FRIENDLINESS MADE ME FEEL VERY WELCOME !
- 12/2/19Sita os always very welcoming and does a great job. My girfriend loved the cut!Thank you!
- 12/2/19Stylist, Lisa, is great. Salon could use a refresh, rather dated in appearance. Ive always had good results with Lisa but have friends who have had mixed results with other stylists.
- 11/4/19The stylist couldn't understand what I was trying to tell her. I wanted my hair trimmed with a hard part buzzed in and she couldn't understand that. I then just asked her to trim my hair but she didn't do it short enough. She didn't put water in my hair at the beginning and then when we went and did the shampoo experience at the end, she just rinsed out my hair with water. I had to go home and buzz the hard part in my own hair and I'm going to have to go another barber this afternnon to get the length that I want.
- 10/30/19I came as a walk in because I was not able to schedule an appointment with my normal person at Miracles. I brought a photo of the color I usually have and asked for a full head of foil highlights to Kim at the Arlington, VA location on Lee HWY. She kept unwrapping the foil and I asked what she was doing, and she said adding water to make the roots blend. No one has ever done that before. I told her I didn't want the roots blended but wanted the color in the photo and showed her it again. She had me sit at a recline at the sink while the color soaked in rather than upright and it was uncomfortable. When she blow dried my hair, it was the same as it was when I came in. No color change and still roots. I told her it didn't look like the photo and she argued it did. I've been highlighting my hair for almost 20 years and it has always lifted quickly. It's a mousey color with some gray coming in. I thought about asking if there was a manager, but I don't trust anyone there after this experience. She also tried to charge me for a haircut but she didn't cut my hair. Initially, I thought I wanted a trim but seeing that she could not highlights my hair, I didn't trust her with trimming it because my hair grows very slowly and that can't be undone. I am going to Miracles tomorrow to pay more money to get the color I usually have. Her English was very poor, but that should not have prevented her from matching a color in a photo, which is also the color of my roots.
- 9/25/19Bisrat does the best job with color!
- 9/21/19Excellent service. Also great value for money.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 3307 Lee Hwy in Arlington offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 3307 Lee Hwy.haircuttery.com
2020 Wilson Boulevard Retail A2 Arlington, VA 22201 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 528-2200(703) 528-2200
2455 N Harrison St Arlington, VA 22207 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 237-9392(703) 237-9392