Village At Shirlington
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/19/20Hahn is amazing and always does a great job.
- 2/18/20I always receive excellent serviced from my stylist Hana.
- 2/16/20I wish your price for light highlights was lower
- 2/13/20Farida always cuts my hair just a bit shorter than I would like. I have to continually remind her how much I want cut.
- 2/11/20Great stylist (Hana) but the salon itself does not provide a relaxing environment. The music was simply too loud. It was really annoying and invasive. I didnt go there for a rock concert. Salons should be quieter and more conducive to relaxation. Loud music to entertain the employees is just wrong.
- 2/9/20The stylist was very good and I have already set up a maintenance appointment with her 8 weeks from now. My stylist listened and did a great job cutting my hair into a short style from long hair.
- 2/9/20Need more organization with appointments and walk ins. Seems there was a lot of confusion and I got different responses from different employees
- 1/30/20I waited an hour to be seen by a stylist. After washing my hair, she didnt completely rinse out the conditioner because she said it keeps the hair wet while cutting it but I told her my hair doesnt do that. She cut my hair but it was very different from stylist before and she didnt thin it out like I asked. She then put me under the seated dryer instead of just blow drying my hair because she was more concerned with taking another client who had just walked in but I sat there for an hour and waited. I thought this was completely unacceptable and the fact that she rushed through my cut and did not pay attention to details and for those reasons I will not return.
- 1/27/20Thang is a fantastic stylist. He takes his time and is much more thorough than most of the other hair cuttery stylists I've seen. I will definitely return to see Thang.
- 1/26/20My stylist was friendly and very personable, but did a terrible job on my hair. I asked for a light brown hair dye. My hair is practically black. I asked for a small trim of my ends, my hair cut is choppy and too short to pull back as I said I wanted. I didnt notice how bad my haircut was at the time because it was styled there. I am very upset about my hair. I will not be back.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 4150 Campbell Ave in Arlington offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 4150 Campbell Ave.haircuttery.com
3622 King Street Alexandria, VA 22302 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 998-9387(703) 998-9387
3507 S Jefferson St Falls Church, VA 22041 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(703) 998-9314(703) 998-9314