Brambleton Town Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 9/12/19Kim has done a very nice job on my hair!!
- 9/8/19Malak is a wonderfully talented hair stylist. You should do all you can to insure her happiness so she will stay with Hair Cuttery.
- 8/30/19This is the second time Tammy was my stylist, she did an outstanding job!
- 8/24/19Im always pleased with the results when I visit the Hair Cuttery in Brambelton. My hairdresser is Kim and she is always professional,kind,and courteous.My daughter has also become one of her customers.
- 8/21/19Price for a guys cut and color was $60 before tip. It seems to be kind of expensive and keeps going up. Have been going to this Hair Cuttery and stylist for more than 10 years and Hannah always does a great job.
- 8/18/19Wendy was awesome, very attentive! She listened to what I wanted, great haircut!
- 8/16/19I went in for shampoo/haircut and blow dry service and I was asked by the incharge before the service if I needed the hair blow dry and I mentioned yes and the stylist was really nice and she did shampoo and hair cut but the other stylist might be in charge says after the hair cut she did not let my stylist do the blow dry as it was time to close. If that was the case she should have let me know before I started the service not after confirming and after the hair cut was done. Really disappointed with the customer service
- 8/12/19If I visit haircut terry again I would prefer not to have the same stylist
- 8/10/19Hannah listened to the style requests for the haircut I wanted & Did it perfectly.
- 8/3/19I think the peicing is steep for a kids hair cut. If kids are in Elementary school then we should pay kid pricesIt is ridiculous i pay the same for my hair as my 10 uear old son.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 42395 Ryan Rd in Ashburn offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 42395 Ryan Rd.haircuttery.com
24630 Dulles Landing Drive Unit 115 Dulles, VA 20166 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(571) 349-3866(571) 349-3866
25050 Riding Plaza Ste 135 South Riding, VA 20152 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(703) 327-5406(703) 327-5406