9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
hair resolutions for the new year
Make some hair resolutions to kick off the new year in style! We've got great tips on how to develop a healthy routine to get your best hair ever!Read More
Our Current Promotions
Tea Tree? Yes, Please!
Refresh and revive with our NEW, exclusive Paul Mitchell Tea Tree VIP Experience, just $4 more with a haircut. And, get $3 off all REDKEN® Brews, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree, American Crew and He's a 10 products.
Twice As Nice
Before the snow, grab your liter duo! With 20% off liter singles too, you'll want to stock up. Plus, get 2 FREE pumps with a REDKEN® or Matrix liter duo purchase ($6 value).
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/19/19Jasmine was amazing! Will definitely be coming back just for her!
- 2/19/19Julie is a great stylist!
- 2/19/19Jasmin is a very talented stylist. She is extremely friendly and assuring you of her great job. I will definitely go back to her. She knows what she is doing.it was my first time she did my hair. And I loved it....
- 2/5/19Julie did a great job deciphering what my teenage son wanted his haircut to be. She was quick, and worked well with him. We will definitely try to get her again next time.
- 1/3/19The salon could use another stylist in the mornings. There was one lady doing appointments and one doing walk ins, so it was very backed up.
- 12/19/18I would only go to Melissa at this salon. She is always professional and conducts herself properly at all times. I cannot say that about the demeanor of the other stylists who work there.
- 12/16/18I have long naturally thick curly hair. I asked that two inchesbe taken off. The stylist used a fine tooth comb for most of the cut. I was in so much pain (and with thick curly hair you develop a tough scalps), I told her it hurt so laughed it off. She finally had it so knotted that she used a wider comb, none of the combs came from a sterile jar. They were from her drawer with hair in them. At the end of the cut I ask her to please make sure that it was even. She said she couldnt do that. When I blowed Fryes it at home if it looked uneven to come back in. I am leaving for vacation and dont have time to check her work for her. I was so upset that I paid and left. My scalp hurts so bad. Im am not saying I will never use hair cutters again, but I AM saying I will never go back to that salon. I am so disappointed and upset.
- 12/15/18The lady who did my hair was very nice and very informated abou what i should use in my hair
- 12/7/18Melissa is wonderful. I've been going to her for quite a long time for cut and color and am always completely satisfied!
- 12/3/18Hair stylist was awesome
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 10294 Bristow Center Drive in Bristow offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 10294 Bristow Center Drive.haircuttery.com
11660 Sudley Manor Drive Suite 50a Manassas, VA 20109 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 369-2015(703) 369-2015
10072 Dumfries Rd Manassas, VA 20110 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 257-4604(703) 257-4604