The Village Center At Sully Station
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/13/20Shahla did a wonderful job, and I will definitely be back to see her!
- 2/6/20Excellent stylist! Did a great job. Highly recommend.
- 1/29/20A Deluxe blowout was quoted at $20 with iron work for an additional $10. I opted for a deep conditioning but was baffled by a final bill of $59. My roots werent even as straight as when Lesly did my hair on the previous visit to that salon.
- 1/25/20Lesly is the best!!!
- 1/14/20Zarra is the best!
- 1/9/20Sunny is great and always very friendly!
- 1/5/20As soon as I walked in the door the salon smelled more like a school cafeteria than a salon with hair products. The smell of strong curry or ethnic food hit me and stayed with me the entire time I was in the store. Although they took me back very quickly, I waited while my person took a phone call while other workers were free. When she was done I told her what I needed and she understood and I headed back to get my hair washed. I waited again while my person went in the back to talk with a coworker for a few minutes and then again on and off during the entire process of shampooing and conditioning my hair as she kept turning away to gossip with another coworker making the entire process last double the time. She seemed distracted while cutting my hair back in the chair as she co to yes to talk to other workers and at one point was using the scissors while looking away. Because of this distraction I have had about 1 and 1/2 to two inches cut off instead of just a small trim to get the dead ends.
- 1/5/20Musherah is absolutely the best. You are lucky to have her working for Hair Cuttery. ??
- 1/4/20Very good
- 1/1/20I have been going to Hair Cuttery Zarra for many years now and I am always happy with Zaras cut and highlight. Fantastic Salon.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 5637 Stone Rd Unit 14 in Centreville offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 5637 Stone Rd Unit 14.haircuttery.com
5945 Centreville Crest Ln Centreville, VA 20121 USTEL:
Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today
(703) 830-8997(703) 830-8997
5758 Union Mill Rd Clifton, VA 20124 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 830-5964(703) 830-5964