Hair Cuttery Colonnade At Union Mill
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Colonnade At Union Mill
- 3/2/23Oxana cut my hair perfectly and paid attention to her job all the time… Thank you.
- 2/25/23I must tell everyone how AMAZING OXANA is. I have been coming to her for over 4 years for color and a cut and I would NEVER go anywhere else. She is extremely attentive and always makes sure that you’re happy with the results. I was disturbed to see the untruthful review from some Becky made last month giving Oxana a negative review. Unfortunately there are some rude people out there who are extremely rude to those who are in public service. You can believe this woman all you want but you’d be missing out on an amazing stylist. It’s so sad to see someone spread such a malicious lie and say someone was inattentive. And I’m sorry, but for someone to complain about getting their hair washed for too long sounds like you’re just looking for anything to complain about. Consider yourself lucky everyone because with one less rude customer like that, hopefully that means you’ll be able to get an appointment of your own with her and see for yourself how amazing she is. Good luck Becky, with an attitude like that I hope no one does your hair. Spread kindness not hate. Thanks for being the best EVER Oxana!Response from HairCuttery • 2/27/23Hi Kristy S, We're so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our team! We work hard to provide every one of our guests with the best possible service. We hope you'll continue to visit us for all your hair care needs! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair Cuttery team.
- 1/14/23DO NOT let OXANA cut your hair. I paid $57.60 ($13 extra for shoulder-length hair + 20% tip) just for a haircut and blew dry, but receiving service was lower than the snake's belly. OXANA was so distracted. 70% of her time washing my hair and 60% of her time blowing my hair, her eyes were gazing at the doors and elsewhere to pay attention to other activities. At one point, the heat from the hair dryer was too hot on my head's skin. Another time, she blew the hot hair in the air instead of on my hair because her eyes still wandered elsewhere. It appears she had sufficient skills for the job, but her customer service and gesture made you feel like you were 'it". So disappointed!Response from HairCuttery • 1/23/23Hi Becky, N, Sorry to hear your experience was less than 5-stars. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to improve your next visit with us better! If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5-star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/16/22I will be back! My hair was cut by Angela. I’ve had my hair cut for over 30years by another stylist. I was unable to travel to him. So, I was prompted by another to take the chance at the Hair Cuttery.
Needless to say, I love my haircutResponse from HairCuttery • 12/19/22Hi Kathy, B, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on Hair Cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 3/26/22I had a Great experience with Sabrina and Eba.
I got color with highlights,Blow out
My hair looks Fabulous.Response from HairCuttery • 3/28/22Hi April B, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 1/7/22I have been going to the same location for over 10 years. Always gracious and great service.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Jane, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 10/27/21asked for long layers, got a "blunt cut" with hairs sticking out in back...should have shaved my neck to get rid of stray hairs. I paid cash. Did the stylist "pocket" the $. He didn't give me a receipt.Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Ruth H., We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html. Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/6/21I could not be happier with my haircut!!My first time going here in years. I booked online and wasn’t picky about who I got because I needed it done that morning. Boy, did I ever get lucky! Her name is Oxana and she really knows what she’s doing! Highly recommend her!! And on a more personal preference, she doesn’t talk the whole time. I like to just sit and not think I will definitely be going back to her.Response from HairCuttery • 8/17/21Beckie G, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 7/21/21Costumer service is not great. Eva was rude and I'm not going back to her again.Response from HairCuttery • 7/26/21Ana U., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 6/11/21Eba did my hair cut and it looks great. ThanksResponse from HairCuttery • 6/14/21Abdul, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 8/17/20Vilay is consistently outstanding! She is gracious, hygienic, and skillful--her experience and professionalism never disappoint; she is worth waiting for!
- 6/2/20Can someone get me in touch with Blanca?
- 10/28/19Loved my service ! I had Leslie she was so nice and listened very well for what I was going for. Will be returning to her again.
- 8/20/19Oxana was great. She asked clear questions and I explained my wants while then letting her make decisions with my hair based on her expertise. And I received a great haircut!
- 4/1/19Absolutely horrible. A woman with short hair and a pink dyed part at the front cut my hair. I am very cautious when getting my hair cut because I don’t want it to be messed up, yet this is exactly what happened. I was cutting my hair to shoulder length, which is very short for me considering my hair is very long. This woman spent 7 minutes MAX cutting my hair. After I got home and my hair was dry, I looked in the mirror and it was uneven! The edges were all different lengths. Now I have to go again to get my hair cut even shorter to fix the horrible job she did. I am so frustrated with this service, will not be coming back.
- 10/23/18I have been going to Blanca for a very long time. She always does a fantastic job on my hair. I highly recommend her. She is truly an asset to this salon.
- 6/25/18It was a normal haircut experience. I asked for a trim and she did so.
- 6/7/18Very rude customer service! They treated me like they didn’t want my business. I walked in and they couldn’t take me, so I made an appointment for an hour later. Then when I came back they told me it was going to be another 30 minute wait and they wouldn’t have time to blow dry my hair, only do a trim. I think she was intimidated to cut long hair. If you have a men’s style cut it’s probsbky ok, but if you want an actual cut and any type of style I definitely do not recommend!
- 1/10/18Horrible, horrible, horrible service. I called ahead of time to make sure they had availability and then waited an hour for a simple cut for my daughter. The hair stylist kept saying we were next but so many people went ahead of us. I ended up leaving before my daughter even got her haircut because of how rude the stylists were.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.
Hair Cuttery Team