Colonnade At Union Mill
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
ONE COLOR SAYS IT ALL THIS HOLIDAY
Come in for a single color value package and add on a REDKEN shine bomb gloss for only $20 more.
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
Start your holiday shopping with us. Discounted gift sets from your favorite brands now available.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 12/1/19The hair stylist was very sweet and accommodating
- 11/27/19Charged extra for long hair when it only took 10 minutes to cut it. And 10 minutes to blow dry it. If you want to charge extra for fancy up-dos fine. But long hair takes less time to blunt cut than styling a short hair cut. I will be looking for a new salon. $50 is rediculous
- 11/27/19Angela is amazing!
- 11/24/19Kim did a fabulous job with my color and cut!
- 11/22/19I asked for an updo that was elegant for my mother-in-laws funeral, so not overdone. I specifically said no braids. My hair is about 2inches beyond my shoulders. She said it was too short to do anything. I ended up having a 3in high poof on top, slicked sides with braids, and a small messy bun that fell out before i got to the car. I looked ridiculous. I asked her to tone done the poof and she said it had to be that big bc of my head and face shape. I paid bc she did work. But ill never ask her to do my hair again. I asked my daughter to fix my hair. Shes 19. She did it for free and has no training. She took it all down and did a new design. The end result was elegant and lovely. So many people complimented my hair.
- 11/10/19Love Shiva!! She does an amazing job!
- 10/26/19Terrible shampoo. Barely washed my hair. Rushed her way through the cut barely looking at the examples I was showing. Looked ok but when I tried to style it at home noticed the layers werent quite right. Maybe she had an off night. I may go back to have it fixed.
- 10/26/19Wonderful experience! I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of service provided by the Stylist at this location. Someone immediately checked me in even though I just walked in without an appointment, and was immediately attended to by one of the Stylists. My Stylist understood that I just wanted a one-inch trim and that was exactly what she did. It was only by chance that I went to this Hair Cuttery in Union Mill Rd in Centreville, VA because traffic around the area was at a standstill and I needed to pass the time until the traffic eased. I used to go to the other location over at Centreville Crest Lane a few years ago but stopped going because the staff was not friendly, bordering on rude. They didn't greet you or ask how they can help you when you walk in the door. I remember having to sit at the waiting area for 10 minutes or so after arriving and NO ONE from the staff even bothered to ask me if they can help. I walked out and vowed NEVER to go back to that Hair Cuttery location in Centreville Crest Lane. I hope they have replaced their staff since then.
- 10/19/19Eba was great!
- 10/16/19My stylist was very pleasant, but she cut my hair unevenly. She did it very quickly and left long strands uncut. When I returned today to the salon to have it fixed, she was not working. The other stylists didn't seem to want to help, but one finally did re-trim my hair. She didn't even bother to wet it, and since my hair is fine and thin, it needs to be dampened first.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 5758 Union Mill Rd in Clifton offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 5758 Union Mill Rd.haircuttery.com
5945 Centreville Crest Ln Centreville, VA 20121 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 830-8997(703) 830-8997
12987 Fair Lakes Shopping Center Fairfax, VA 22033 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(703) 830-8344(703) 830-8344