Dulles Landing Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/14/20My hair stylist really cares about my cut and final appearance.
- 1/12/20Sara is amazing with my son and always makes sure I am satisfied with his haircut before we leave.
- 1/6/20Very bad experience. Made us wait for 30min and the when asked how much more time the stylist relied very curtly and said the other family was in line inspite of the fact that we were before them. Very rude staff and very unorganized. Will not recommend this salon to anyone.
- 1/3/20Stylist was so bad and complained about my hair through out the appointment. She invited her colleagues and complained some more again.Half way through the appointment she says that the work she is performing could turn out to be patchy because something was wrong with my hair which she forgot to mention at the beginning of the appointment when she looked at it and accessed the price.I don't need to spend $100 at a place to hear them complain about my hair. There were other customers in the salon at the time and that was such an embarrassing experience. Never did I have a stylist this bad in all my visits to other salons.You should teach these stylists how to respect the customers or at least have some decency.
- 12/18/19Tuyen was awesome!
- 12/10/19Sara was really friendly and a great stylist.
- 12/4/19Tuyen is a wonderful stylist!
- 11/23/19Stylist was great-listened to what I wanted & tweeked it till it was perfect!
- 11/5/19Love Sara. Always provides great service with a great attitude
- 11/3/19I have been taking my son to Sara at the Dulles Landing hair cuttery since he was 9 mo the old. She does a fantastic job and is wonderful with children. She also cuts my husbands hair and he wont go anywhere else!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 24630 Dulles Landing Drive Unit 115 in Dulles offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 24630 Dulles Landing Drive Unit 115.haircuttery.com
25050 Riding Plaza Ste 135 South Riding, VA 20152 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(703) 327-5406(703) 327-5406
42395 Ryan Rd Ste 111a Ashburn, VA 20148 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 327-6125(703) 327-6125