Hair Cuttery Broaddale
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 10/4/23I was told if I was a walk in the cost would be $26. If I asked for someone by name the price would be jacked up to $32. What the heck?!?!?!
This is ridiculous. I should not have to pay extra for asking for someone that did a good job the last time. Plus, if I am a repeat customer, I will leave a large tip. Again, this is ridiculous!!!!!Response from HairCuttery • 10/5/23Hi Lisa J, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to improve your next visit with us better! If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5-star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/22/221st visit was pretty good. My stylist gave me a great short haircut even though I asked for a medium length bob. I went back to her specifically to get root touch up and highlights. I was charged a lot more than the quote. Quoted 140.00. Walked out paying roughly 200.00 plus tip. I asked for a receipt, and she said she’d email it. I never received the receipt even after making a follow up phone call. The highlights are orange/yellowish and brassy. I asked her to tone them down. I guess she did a corrective color? They are still brassy, and I could have given myself brassy highlights from a box kit at home. I questioned her about the bait and switch on the pricing, and she said I requested her so it’s more money. She added, “I charge more than the other stylists.” I would have been fine paying more if 1. She told me upfront and 2. If my highlights looked more professional. The stylist was as nice as she could be, so that’s a plus.Response from HairCuttery • 10/27/22Hi Julie M., We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to improve your next visit with us better! If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5-star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/26/22Guy is a hidden gem! Go see him. He is so kind and always listens and does an awesome job with my cut!Response from HairCuttery • 3/28/22Hi W R, We are thrilled to have you as part of the hair cuttery family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair cuttery team.
- 1/9/22I have four children and do not want to pay $60. per haircut. I've had a hard time finding a salon with fair prices and good stylists. I've been taking all of them here for two years now and we have not once had a bad haircut. I'm super pleased every time and thankful.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Laurie H., Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 1/7/22Kimbo is the BEST!Response from HairCuttery • 1/12/22Hi Laurie, We are thrilled to have you as part of the hair cuttery family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair cuttery team.
- 5/18/21Never go here!! I asked for long layers, and the lady completely chopped the front of my hair and left the back long. I’ve never had a worse haircut and now I have to go pay to have it fixed. I wish I could upload picture here to show how bad. Don’t trust this place!Response from HairCuttery • 5/24/21If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (703) 241-9625
- 2/13/21Januka was super friendly. She explained everything and I am really pleased with the partial highlights, haircut and blow dry. I would definitely book an appointment with her again in the future.Response from HairCuttery • 2/16/21: We love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for STYLIST. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team
- 2/10/21Received a horrible haircut on Monday. Have been going to Hair Cuttery for years and have never been butchered like this.Response from HairCuttery • 2/16/21We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 11/29/20Awful experienceResponse from HairCuttery • 12/18/20Hi Susan, I am sorry for the experience you had in our Falls Church salon. Please contact me if I can assist further. Thanks, Alan Harden District Leader email@example.com
- 11/29/20Awful. Will never go there again. Hair cut was angled rather than straight with sides being longer than the back. Cut 4 inches rather 2 inches without asking me.Response from HairCuttery • 12/18/20Hi Patsy, We apologize for the haircut you experienced at our Falls Church location. We are committed to make the experience for great for everyone everytime. We will coach to the opportunity. If you need further assistance please contact me. Thanks, Alan Harden District Leader firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12/20/19Terry is very professional and does a great job!
- 12/16/19The manager needs to order Paul Mitchell shampoo to use on the customers. It is the ONLY shampoo not tested on animals and I will not use any other brand.
- 4/12/19Never trust reviews!! I asked if they do men hair cut and the lady said yes, but it took her 5 minuets to do my hair with no experience at all !! Its just wasting time and money!!! Its okay if you don’t have the skill but it’s not OKAY to wast my time and my money!!
- 8/25/18Horrible service, did not cut the length or shape of my hair like how I said I wanted.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Falls Church, VA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 354 W Broad St in Falls Church, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.