Hair Cuttery Eagle Village
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 9/5/23I was nervous to get balayage done for the first time, but I wanted a change. Ashley did such an incredible job. It turned out so much better than I was imagining! She really took her time and explained everything along the way. Will DEFINITELY be going back!Response from HairCuttery • 9/7/23Hi Kimberly S, We're so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our team! We work hard to provide every one of our guests with the best possible service. We hope you'll continue to visit us for all your hair care needs! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair Cuttery team.
- 3/29/23Cary did a superb job on my brows!Response from HairCuttery • 3/30/23Hi Jeanette L, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on Hair Cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 8/29/22Great service staff very niceResponse from HairCuttery • 8/31/22Hi Argeliz Jordan , Thank you for your great review! We're so happy you had a great experience and haircut. We hope to see you back soon!
Hair Cuttery team
- 8/28/22Great customer service, great haircut 10/10Response from HairCuttery • 8/29/22Hi Daniel L, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 8/28/22Great customer service, great hair cut!!!Response from HairCuttery • 8/29/22Hi Lindsey F. , We're so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our team! We work hard to provide each and every one of our guests with the best possible service. We hope you'll continue to visit us for all your hair care needs! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair cuttery team.
- 8/28/22Loove My hair absolutely amazing thank you!!Response from HairCuttery • 8/29/22Hi A brassar, Thank you for your great review! We're so happy you had a great experience and haircut. We hope to see you back soon!
Hair Cuttery team
- 1/9/22Barbara is fantastic, she's been doing my hair for 25 years!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Anne, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 1/7/22Great customer service!Response from HairCuttery • 1/12/22Hi Greg, We are thrilled to have you as part of the hair cuttery family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair cuttery team.
- 9/17/21Today i plan on coming back as a third time, my first experience however was sooo nice! I was coming in as I needed a cut for my graduation day and I had just got off work and was crunching in for time. I came in the last hour and was hoping I could get squeezed in, they were nothing but the sweetest! They asked me about my upcoming graduation, prom, and I couldn't have asked for better service as I had also just switched salons since I had recently moved. Loved loved loved them <3
- 8/7/21Very prejudice salon all I heard was stylist bashing other stylists calling some Negers others white trash and all I could smell was weed on the the one stylist while the manager spoke Spanish the whole timeResponse from HairCuttery • 8/23/21Hello, Sara, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 2/24/21First time cut by Carole. Great haircut. Charming stylist with a good sense of humor. Another hard working lady marching through the pandemic with a great attitude.Response from HairCuttery • 3/5/21Hello, M. W.,
Thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 12/6/20I went straight from the salon I work at currently (because I can't afford to have my hair done there lol) to a walk-in haircut with Olivia. It was probably the best haircut I've ever had, especially given what she had to work with. Not only do I have a ton of fine, short curly hair, but the manager at my last job cut it uneven and destroyed my curl pattern in the back. Olivia did an amazing job of listening to what I wanted and only needed a glance at a reference picture to get it right. She spent around an hour meticulously fixing my shape, curl pattern, and making sure I was satisfied with the end result. She was very polite which I appreciated since I was a wreck coming in. I wish I had more money to tip her with!Response from HairCuttery • 1/24/21Hi Carson G., Carson G.,
We love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 8/19/20Walked in to get my eyebrows waxed- granted it had been a minute and I had some caterpillars growing- is what it is- however, I felt like I was undergoing a facial surgery vs just getting my brows waxed. When she gave me the mirror (my gut already knew things weren’t right) I was Like yep we are good, get me the heck outta here. My brows went from comfy caterpillars to skinned deprived cat. Seriously I was under the wax/knife for like 30 min, clearly not someone who knew what they were doing. She was super sweet but severely untrained and inexperienced. I now have to go get this crap fixed. So just FYI y’all.
- 7/3/20Worse place ever,stylist coughed all over while the manager spent whole time speaking Spanish it’s another stylist whole time so rude making fun of stylists who are not there calling them stupid trash this is awful she should not be working with publix
- 10/29/19Erynn is great - one of the best stylists ever!
- 8/20/19First time here, had a WONDERFUL experience and my hair looks AMAZING!! Thank you Judy!!
- 7/30/19Horrible the girl Carolina messed up my hair way to short after telling her on top long and she went short on it then she had a gut to say u need me to shampoo your hair
- 7/8/19Crystal is great hair stylist! She knows how to cut and style hair. Go and see Crystal if you want a great haircut.
- 4/23/19Sarah did a great job cutting my hair. I have really short hair (trying to grow it out) but need it to look cute while growing it out. She did an amazing job cutting the front part/ bangs area. I get load of compliments. Thanks, Sarah! Rebecca Sheetz
- 7/25/18My haircut should be a teachable moment of how not to cut hair. Luckily it's just hair and it will grow back. I had to stop the stylist and call it. She just could not do a simple haircut and just kept hacking away. Worst haircut I have ever had and I will be wearing a hat till it grows out a bit. This is why I hate going to these type of places.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Fredericksburg, VA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 1141 Emancipation Hwy in Fredericksburg, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.