Hair Cuttery Nuckols Place Shopping Center
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
15% off add on services m - th
Save 15% on select add-on services M - TH including Gloss, Clarifying treatments, Waxing, and more.
Mention Code "A58". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Thurs. Not combinable with any service other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 10/26/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Nuckols Place Shopping Center
- 4/7/23Have been coming to Melinda for 2 years + for men’s cut . Great stylist and great person highly encourage you to schedule a appointment with her!Response from HairCuttery • 4/7/23Hi Don D, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on Hair Cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 3/1/23This is related to my first hair color treatment yesterday 2/28. The hair stylist was Kim. She was great in terms of providing right information regarding what color would go best on my original hair color and what would the maintenance look like. The reason I am giving only 3 stars and not 5 stars for the service is because of the two reasons: On Hair Cuttery website it says, the Single Color Application Treatment service includes Color, Shampoo, Conditioning Rinse, and Blowdry/Basic Set at $67 but I was charged $109 for Bundle Single Color service which includes
Single Color application, Shampoo, Treatment, Signature Cut, Blowout and $5 off Hair Care Products. The only extra feature that bundle service provides is Signature cut which is $26 (I also did not buy any product from them to use $5 off discount). Had the stylist informed me about the two options, I would have chosen Single color application only at $67 or added Signature cut at additional $26 with a total of $67 + $26 = $93.00 and would have saved $109-93=$16.00. I just had a 1 inch trim as part of the signature cut that the bundle offered. The stylist quoted $109 and never mentioned about the other possibilities. I hope in future they would inform customers about all the price points and let customer make an educated decision and avoid this kind of mis-information after the fact. Secondly, I had signed up for a 10% off on first color application offer on their website and when it was time for the payment, their system was not taking the 10% discount off even when the code was correct and it was received via text message and email from Hair Cuttery. I spent at least 10 mins to see if it would work and ultimately ended up paying the whole amount without any discount off along with tip for the service. So, they need to do better job at informing their customers about various price points possibilities and keep their systems UpToDate with what offers they are running. I would be happy if they can honor the 10% off on the service they gave and also return the balance between the two services. Thanks.Response from HairCuttery • 3/2/23Hi LG, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to improve your next visit with us better! If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5-star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/29/22Customer Service BAD !
Was a walk-in never acknowledge my entry or arrival - 4 individuals came 8 min after there were welcome ! I Walked OUT
Rest assuring i will never return
Will share my experience will othersResponse from HairCuttery • 12/1/22Hi Paul J, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to improve your next visit with us better! If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5-star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/14/22This place is ridiculous. Been here multiple times when the place is vacant and they say they are full. The stylists are too busy getting their subway and snacks from CVS to focus on their jobs. Will not be returning and advise others there is a sports clips across the street with great stylists and a welcoming environment.Response from HairCuttery • 10/18/22Hi Anonymus ,
We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to improve your next visit with us better! If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5-star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/11/22Kim , the stylist that does my hair is great ! She listens, and is good at what she does. The convenience of having a great stylist near home is such a plus !!Response from HairCuttery • 6/13/22Hi Hema S, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 10/4/21I am amazed at how bad the service can be at this place. I booked an appointment and arrived 5 minutes ahead. The lone person at the counter was busy making casual conversation with a lady (possibly the client before me). I sat down patiently waiting for this conversation to end. The went on and on for 10 minutes, well past my appointment time with not even a " I will with you in a few minutes" totally oblivious a customer was waiting. Considering it only takes less than 15 min to cut my hair, this is a total waste of customers time. The best thing to do was to walk out! doubt I will return!Response from HairCuttery • 10/6/21Hi Murali K, We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html. Hair Cuttery Team.
- 8/18/21This is my go to place once every 2-3 weeks for my cut and grooming. I have been to other cutters here who were all great all the girls here are fantastic however my usual is now MR Chris. He is one of the most experienced cutters and a very positive human being and a lot of fun to be around. The advantage being he cuts hair great and understands hair really well. It will be evident to anyone who visits him. Thumbs up and 5 stars all the way.Response from HairCuttery • 8/23/21Sahir K, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 6/26/21nice staff, reliable hair cutsResponse from HairCuttery • 6/28/21Sarah S., thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 5/4/21I have been going to Hair cuttery at Twin hickory for more than a decade. The experience with various stylists have been mixed to great. My 8th grader got a hair cut today(05/04) and quite shocked to see him go almost bald. Looking at him upon return left me speechless. The conversations further to know more from the salonists is ridiculous and I don’t care attitude. “I gave what they asked me.” You end up paying 25$ for a job done bad. I might do a better job than what my sons hair looks like. Would I ever want to return, No way.Response from HairCuttery • 5/7/21Hi Yamuna G, We apologize that you was not happy with your sons service , the stylist cut his hair the way the father requested, we do always ask that the parent stay with the child so there is no confusion, so our salon professional simply done what the parent ask . Thank you
- 3/10/21I brought in a picture I got off the internet and Tiffany copied in perfectly!
Best cut I have ever gotten in my life and I am 74!Response from HairCuttery • 3/18/21Sandy B., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/16/21Will never go back. Walked in before closing but apparently didn’t want business since they closed in 10 minutes. Two people available. Wow, especially with what’s going on to be turned away. Lifetime memory & will find new place after 10 yearsResponse from HairCuttery • 1/19/21Hi DB,
I am so sorry to heat about your recent experience with us. I would love to make this better for you please reach out to me Joyce Taylor 434-456-0677
- 1/16/21Dont even bother making an appointment. I did, walked in on time, and my selected designer let me know it would be about an hour because she just started a straightening and blowout. If you value your time, go elsewhere.Response from HairCuttery • 1/19/21Hi Bob K, Bob K, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please feel free to reach out to me I would love the opportunity to make you happy Joyce Taylor 434-465-0677
- 12/24/20I had a very bad haircut today. The stylist who cut my hair today doesnt even know how to properly trim ends. Very pathetic serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/15/21Hi Sree, We appreciate your feedback! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please feel free to reach out to me I am the Market Leader and would love to see how I can make this better for you and retain you as a guest
Joyce Taylor 434-465-0677
- 7/21/20I have had several great experiences here in the past as many of the stylists have done an excellent job on my hair. However, I recently went and had a horrible experience with Kim. I asked for just 2 inches off and she proceeded to cut at least 4 and claimed it was because one side of my hair was longer than the other. She left my hair completely uneven and much shorter than I asked. Even my friends and family pointed out how uneven it was. So please, DO NOT let Kimberly cut your hair! I am not very picky with my haircuts, but this was ridiculous and embarrassing. They handled it well by not making my pay for it and offering to fix it, so overall I do think it is a great location. It is just Kim who did not do what I asked and seemed very inexperienced.
- 6/26/20They did a great job on my daughter's hair but I"m giving them one star because their website is misleading. When making an appointment we clicked on a link for highlights by the next available stylist; the price was $53. The system assigned a stylist to us who we did not know. She charged me $107 because she was a "Master." I am upset because I didn't choose to have a "Master" stylist, the appointment system chose for me and just gave us a name, no other information. How were we to know she was a "Master." It just seems deceiving and I certainly would not have paid that price if I had the option to choose. It's a shame because I have been a customer for years but I won't go back.
- 12/10/19Absolutely the worst haircut i have ever had....someone actually laughed at it. I had to go somewhere else to have it fixed
- 12/10/19Worse haircut ever! Someone actually laughed at it....going to spend money somewhere else to get it fixed
- 7/8/19Excellent service! My entire family LOVES Q! She’s incredible. This location is by far the best. Everyone always looks professional. Acts professional. And even though Q is our stylist, I would trust everyone at this location to cut our hair. How many salons can you say that about? It’s just the best.
- 7/3/19It’s my first time to have highlights and Dannica really took good care of me from suggestions on what color to choose to shampooing and blowdrying! I really love the result and i will surely go back and look for her again!
- 4/15/19I'm not even sure what they did to my hair but it will take weeks to grow it back out. It's such a mess that when I went to someone else to see if they could at least help it look decent, they had no ideas. Be careful!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.