Hair Cuttery Dominion Valley Market Square
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Dominion Valley Market Square
- 5/22/22Lizzy did an AMAZING job on my highlights! I had happy tears in my eyes from the fantabulous job she did!! I can’t recommend Lizzy enough!!!!
- 3/3/22Will never come back, hair dresser fried my hair to the point I have had to cut 4 inches off, she decided to take my brown hair to a full platinum blonde without giving any notice that my hair would turn orange/yellow/white and be completely fried. If she had consulted me and let me know that by doing this my hair would be completely ruined I would've said no let's do something else. The owner Sandy reached out to have me send her before and after photo's only to tell me there is nothing she can do. I left the salon at 3 pm after being there since 9 am and had to do something to fix it before work Monday morning at 6 am. I went to another salon and had it cut off and color corrected. The owner is not willing to do anything since I didn't return to the salon to have it fixed. Save yourself the waste of money and your hair and go somewhere else. The colorist was supposedly a color specialist also.Response from HairCuttery • 3/4/22Hi Haylee D, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us!If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, please call Rebekah (804) 592-2874.
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 2/2/22This was the friendliest salon I have ever been in. Kelly cut my hair and she was quick and gave me a great cut. I will be back and tell everyone I know about Kelly and Dominion Valley.Response from HairCuttery • 2/2/22Hi Sharon S., Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 2/2/22Go to Shannon! She’s the best!Response from HairCuttery • 2/2/22Hi Diane G, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 6/8/21Sarah colored my hair and then cut it. I was happy with the color, the haircut not so. It didn't look like the picture I showed her. She cut it much shorter than I expected or wanted it to be. But, my husband said it was ok. He seemed to like it. He also said I looked younger, which is good too.Response from HairCuttery • 6/22/21Hi Maria G, Maria G, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 9/14/20They butchered my hair I don’t even a hat to cover it
- 9/10/19My son has been seeing Anabella for about 8 years. He will not let anyone else cut his hair. She does a great job.
- 8/23/18Caroline always knows how I like my hair cut. It's like we've been friends for years!
- 4/28/18Very positive experience. Jackie cut my hair and gave me textured layers. I have thick, but fine straight hair; she did a great job. I’ve received many compliments. I’m done going to overpriced salons where the stylists do what they want and leave you unhappy. Thank you, Jackie, for listening and being so sweet!
- 4/17/18Your hair stylist DON’T know what they are doing. Her name was epyt. I went in for a high and tight. I got clippers with a zero and had to pay for it. With a lot of I’m sorry. The manager watch the whole time and did say a dare thing. This is very unacceptable. I will tell all of my friends and people I run into not to go here. Very unprofessional!
- 12/6/17Staff is nice, but the haircut is not worth the cost or time spent trying to get it. Have tried the majority of their stylist and will now walk out if DEEP is not available to cut my hair.
- 12/6/17Quality of haircuts is horrible. Crew cuts are bowl cuts with no tapering. Ladies haircuts are uneven layers. Last haircut there I had 9 inches cut off when it was suppose to be a trim. Only time can undo a bad haircut
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.
Hair Cuttery Team