Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/11/20Ednia and Elsy are excellent stylists. They are concerned about their customers and very professional. My husband, daughter and I are very happy customers.Thank you!
- 1/11/20New customers are charged $13 but i was charged $19 even though it was my first visit. Why ?????
- 1/10/20Worst haircut and service ever. I am regular customer to haircuttery but never had this experience before. Stylist is naive and has no idea What she is doing. When I asked her to use scissors for haircut, she is totally not willing to do it. When I asked her to cut little more she rudely responded she cant more shorter with scissors. I felt very uncomfortable the way I was treated. I never had this problem before with other stylist in haircuttery. Very disappointed. This type of service may cause damage to you reputation
- 1/10/20Menti is a wonderful stylist and a great person!
- 1/7/20All about turnaround, quickest cut ever, no customer service. Barely spoke with me aside a question about my cut and pay. No personality. The cut was good though.
- 1/5/20My visit was very nice. The stylisyt was great abd trimmed me up quckly.Most pleased.
- 12/29/19Tao is a great Hair Stlylist, devoted on her job!
- 12/27/19I love Ms Maya , she is so good , she did a wonderful job. She is so professional too
- 12/26/19Tien is awesome.She has been my stylist for 9years
- 12/20/19The person who was seeing my stylist after me was someone I recommended seeing the stylist.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 609 Post Drive in Herndon offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 609 Post Drive.haircuttery.com
1434 Northpoint Village Center Reston, VA 20194 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 904-8746(703) 904-8746
2565 John Milton Dr Unit 17 Herndon, VA 20171 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 860-9150(703) 860-9150