Lake Ridge Commons Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/23/20I really like this HC location. But in the last year, I have experienced over charging three times. This last visit, I asked for just a root touch up. $52 When I checked out, it was $63 and the stylist said they always add the deep conditioning. If that's the case, then root touch up is $63 and list it as such or ask me if I am Ok with the extra charge. Same thing happened two other times with services being lumped together to be cheaper as a package, only I didn't ask for all the services. My daughter had a glaze and a cut which should have been $50. Her bill was $80. I don't mind up selling or asking me to buy shampoo or products. But when I ask for something, don't add services unless you say specifically it is extra.
- 1/14/20Kelly really pays attention to me. I asked for a different hair color, just a little lighter, she tried it, and we are both really happy with it. I have recommended this salon as Kelly to several people. I just have to make sure she has enough time for me. :)
- 1/11/20Mae is an amazing stylist. Always does an excellent job. Salon is clean and staff is always friendly.
- 1/11/20It was a great experience! Easy to schedule, started on time, and finished quickly.
- 1/10/20Mae is the best hair stylist at the Hair Cuttery.
- 1/8/20Mae is excellent! She NEVER lets me down! Always perfect!!
- 12/27/19My experience with Kelly was amazing! It was my first time, and I came in requesting a color correction and a brighter red hair color. She took the challenge upon herself and spent her time and effort to do my hair exactly the way I wanted it. She was very patient with me and made sure it was perfect before I left the salon. I would recommend her!!!!
- 12/25/19Kelly at Hedges Run Drive at the corner shopping center was helpful & patient with my multi-disabled daughter Millicent. She does a great job and cuts fast.
- 12/17/19Kelly did a great job for my first visit. She listened to me and cut my hair like I wanted. She may be my go to stylist!
- 12/16/19I have been with Mae, you Soecialist, for years now and she just does a wonderful job each time. Shes very courteous and friendly and always takes even at a pinch. Im very happy I have Mae!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 12421 Hedges Run Dr in Lake Ridge offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 12421 Hedges Run Dr.haircuttery.com
4152 Merchant Plaza Woodbridge, VA 22192 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 590-4293(703) 590-4293
4147 Cheshire Station Plaza Dale City, VA 22193 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 580-8391(703) 580-8391