Shoppes Of Lorton Valley
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 8/18/19Ahn, was amazing. She is consistent ( 2nd visit) I appreciate her confidence and her suggestions. I loved the outcome both times. She is also honest, kind and patient. I also appreciated the other 2 young ladies working that morning, they gave great feedback and were friendly and helpful, nice to see genuine team work. I believe their names were Shelby and Rawna...sorry if I butchered their names. Such lovely ladies.
- 7/23/19Great hair cut. Efficient. Thorough. Friendly.
- 7/8/19Thanks Jessica Prymak--great job!
- 7/7/19When I got home to style my hair it looks like the stylist cut a chunk out of my hair instead of layering it as I requested. Also it seemed that the Salon I went to was a training salon. I have been going to this same location since it opened and every stylist that has cut my hair leaves.
- 7/6/19The stylist I used before was no longer at this location. Rather than return, I was somewhere else and decided to try a different shop that was not Hair Cuttery. I stopped the hair cut because it was going wrong, and decided to go to HC afterall to get it fixed. Although Rabia doesn't have years of experience, she saved the day. She has learned well. I will return to this shop to have her cut my hair.
- 7/4/19Jessica, the stylist, did her best to understand what I wanted out of my cut. She did a very good job and my wife was happy.
- 7/1/19I've been to Hair Cuttery a few times and have only been satisfied twice. Unfortunately, the stylist that I preferred no longer works there. I decided to still give Hair Cuttery a try. I went in for a shampoo, blow dry, and straightening service. My hair was still dirty after being shampooed and my stylist clearly didn't know how to do African American textured hair. It's very frustrating because I expect a professional to know how to do all types of hair. If not, I expect them to be honest if they don't. I have two interviews this week and my hair is a disaster.
- 6/30/19Every time I visit your salon, you have new stylists. Why don't you keep your staff?At your Van Dorn location, I saw the same stylists for over 30 years. In your Lorton salon, the longest I have seeing the same stylist is 8 weeks. That is unacceptable.
- 6/25/19My daughter went in with a temporary blue tint we wanted removed - she is a natural blonds - I paid $100 and she came out looking goth! Her hair is black!! Dark black and looks awful!! We were told it would lighten up when it dried - it did not!!
- 6/24/19The stylist had color on her roots when I cked in. She finished the haircut for the customer she was working on, and said the other stylist would be with me in a moment. The other stylist was very young, probably just got her license and she spent another 30-40 minutes cutting a man's hair. Meanwhile, the stylist with the color on her roots proceeded to apply color to the rest of her hair, left in on for 20-30 minutes, rinsed it out, towel dried her hair, and I am still WAITING! A customer came in and asked if I was waiting and why was there only one stylist? I said the other stylist was coloring her own hair. The customer walked out.FINALLY, the stylist cut my hair (because the young stylist was STILL cutting the man's hair). My haircut was only OK, nothing special. When I checked out, I did not leave a tip, and the stylist complained out loud, "No tip??"
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 8971 Ox Road in Lorton offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 8971 Ox Road.haircuttery.com
7505 Huntsman Blvd Space A1 Springfield, VA 22153 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 912-9435(703) 912-9435
8082 Rolling Road Springfield, VA 22153 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 455-0397(703) 455-0397