Shoppes Of Lorton Valley
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 10/11/19The young lady who attended me was talented at what she did, and very pleasant. Her name began with an S, and she was born on 15 July (because I asked her)I look much younger (am pushing 89) and will come back for trims and bangs
- 9/23/19Rabia is amazing!
- 9/19/19The hair stylist was friendly and Listens to what I needed done. She was very patient and professional
- 9/8/19Wonderful experience. My hair looks and feels great!
- 8/28/19I showed clearly how much my hair grew, and hence how much I wanted removed. However, the stylist cut off more than that amount. I could tell by the length of pieces falling and by the finished cut. I had to remind her "no shorter" on the top and bangs. I'm not sure why many stylists need to continue going over and over the same areas until they've gone too far, but I see this often with Hair Cuttery stylists. Also at this particular location there was a leak in the ceiling right at the speaker, and we had to walk around a bucket of water to get shampooed. A child had to be asked to sit down, (rather than play in the dripping water.)
- 8/26/19We signed in and got in about an hour later. Understand the line in front of us but when my second daughters turn came up, one of the stylists said she was going to clean up and would be with her and then we t in the back and didnt come back out. The stylist cutting my other daughters hair did cut my second daughters hair. However, as the first stylist was finishing up my transaction to pay for both cuts, the other stylist came out and said that they were closing and she couldnt cut my daughtershair. Both stylists turned away two other customers who had already been waiting awhile. The bad thing is that the shop clearly displayed the store hours with closing at 6pm. The customers were turned away at 5:15pm. Plenty of time for s cut. This is unacceptable. Although the stylist for my daughters was nice and did a good job, I will likely not go back to this hair cuttery and maybe not others if this is the business practice employed.
- 8/19/19Not sure why you only have two staff on duty. During my visit i saw 2 people leave because of wait time.
- 8/18/19Ahn, was amazing. She is consistent ( 2nd visit) I appreciate her confidence and her suggestions. I loved the outcome both times. She is also honest, kind and patient. I also appreciated the other 2 young ladies working that morning, they gave great feedback and were friendly and helpful, nice to see genuine team work. I believe their names were Shelby and Rawna...sorry if I butchered their names. Such lovely ladies.
- 7/23/19Great hair cut. Efficient. Thorough. Friendly.
- 7/8/19Thanks Jessica Prymak--great job!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 8971 Ox Road in Lorton offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 8971 Ox Road.haircuttery.com
7505 Huntsman Blvd Space A1 Springfield, VA 22153 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 912-9435(703) 912-9435
8082 Rolling Road Springfield, VA 22153 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 455-0397(703) 455-0397