Hair Cuttery Lake Montclair Center
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Lake Montclair Center
- 10/11/22Continued saga. Expected a keratin blowout, got a relaxer. You tell me, I have long, curly, grey hair that is colored blond. I have textured white girl hair, very fine. Would you put a relaxer on this head? I have lost half my hair and it continues to break right at the scalp. I have lost over $500 trying to bring back moisture and protection. I want my money back plus the other expenses and future expenses of my loss.
- 8/28/22My whole family gets haircuts here! Carmen is the best! Never been unhappy with any cut or style!!Response from HairCuttery • 8/29/22Hi Kim H, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 1/7/22On 1/2/22 I arrived for my scheduled appointment and waited for a bit until I was seen. Thahn was profession and wonderful as always! Seeing only 2 people working was concerning on a Sunday afternoon and I am sorry that there were not more people there assisting on a busy day.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Claire, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 1/7/22Love my haircut - but I bought products that I wished to return and was told only the manager (who was not in on the 3 days I checked in the salon) could refund the 2 products. Not a good policy. Waste of my money. BobbieResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Bobbie, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 1/7/22I walked in and got a shampoo. Since I didn't want a blow dry, and it was so cold outside, they let me sit under a hairdryer. They suggested it. Great customer service.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Select GreetingThank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 12/24/21I've been to this location many times in the past and had pretty good experiences with several different stylists. Today I saw a new one, Hasiba I believe is her name. I booked 35 min wash & blowout appts for $22 for myself and my daughter. I prewashed my hair so the time could be spent blowdrying. Upon going to the register, I was told my total was $80. Upon asking, Hasida had raised my rate to $46 to only blow dry my hair for 30 min. While I do have thick hair, it's less than shoulder length and took less than the allotted time I'd booked. I was also charged $34 for my 7 year old daughter despite her wash/blow-dry taking exactly 35 min (again the allotted time for the $22 appt I'd booked). After bringing this to their attention, many excuses were made as to why I was charged more than double for my hair despite it being only a blow dry (no washing, styling, products, etc). I've been to this location many times in the past and never spent that much for this service.
Additionally, I was there last week for a cut/color with another stylist and witnessed a loud verbal altercation with Hasida and her client. She had charged that lady $30 more than what she had booked as well. Once this lady left, Hasida proceeded to speak badly of her to everyone in the salon calling her a cheap woman and saying she has no time for cheap people and their nasty hair.
In conclusion, this new employee certainly needs direction on how to price services as well as general customer service skills. Additionally, clients should be informed of extra charges BEFORE services are rendered.Response from HairCuttery • 12/27/21Hi Kristy C, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us!If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, please call Rebekah (804) 592-2874.
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 11/9/21Awful so uneven do not go hereResponse from HairCuttery • 11/10/21Hi sophie R, We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html. Hair Cuttery Team.
- 7/6/21Walk in no greeting just do you have a appointment said no sorry no one is available one person in the chair me and the other customer behind me walked out. Lost my business forever.Response from HairCuttery • 7/13/21Jeff C ,
Thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/29/21Poor customer experience. $26 is ridiculously high for a shampoo and blow-dry! Advertised price was $17!Response from HairCuttery • 2/2/21Hi Dianne R.,
I am very sorry that you did not have a great experience. Please feel free to go back into the salon and ask for Mariam. We would love to make this right for you!
- 1/22/21The manager of this store, I believe her name is Miriam” needs to be re-trained on how she talks to her staff when customers are present. Every time I go to this location to see one of my favorite stylist it seems as though she is harassing & targeting her in every conversation we have. I’m a weekly customer sometimes 2 times a week and every single time I’ve been in this store she stares at me the entire time I’m there and treats the lady doing my hair with distain. Not sure what her issue is with certain staff member but nobody should have to work under that type of attitude. Just recently she raised her voice in a disrespectful tone to her staff member when I was there and we were having a private discussion ( mind you there were no other customers in the store during her outburst) and yelled across the shop at her employee in a very aggressive, harassing way and said “HEY, we need to talk when your done with work”, she had NO right to not only embarrass her staff member but to try and reprehend her in this way in front of a client ( customer). I’ve watched her behavior towards this particular staff member for sometime now and as a manger myself of 7 companies I find it to be repulsive, immature, & wrongfully targeting a staff member while engaging a customer. She could of easily took the staff member aside after I was gone but instead she decided it was appropriate to LASH out at an employee in front of a customer. I really hope a regional manager or a district manager can correct this woman’s attitude and how she treats certain staff members and they way she Lurks around “particular” customers when they come into the store. Her attitude is demeaning towards a “minority worker” of hers and she most certainly doesn’t deserve that kind of hostile environment to be treated so disrespectfully in front of her longtime client ( myself).Response from HairCuttery • 1/24/21Hello,
I am very sorry about your experience and what you observed. I believe you also reached out to us, and I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you so very much for taking the time to reach out.
- 3/9/19My two teenage sons recently had their haircut by Lisa. I believe that was her first name? I wish I knew her full name. Anyway she made my ragamuffin sons look amazing with the perfect cuts. And wick!
- 9/8/18Meagan did a great job with my son with special abilities. No cries, no tears, no tantrums. The cut was awesome. Thank you
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.
Hair Cuttery Team