Hunter Mill Plaza
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
ONE COLOR SAYS IT ALL THIS HOLIDAY
Come in for a single color value package and add on a REDKEN shine bomb gloss for only $20 more.
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
Start your holiday shopping with us. Discounted gift sets from your favorite brands now available.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 11/23/19My stylist is very nice. She remembers me from the times I have come before.
- 11/22/19Zari is the best. I get monthly haircuts, and scheduled my visits when she is available. I LOVE the ability to make an appointment.
- 11/18/19The first stylist I was with cut my hair way differently than what I asked, unevenly, and much much shorter than I wanted. I called later that day and the manager told me to come back in and she did what alterations she could, so I ended up with a more even haircut even though it's not what I originally asked for. I'm grateful to the manager for helping me get a cut that I'm more happy with, but overall frustrated with a less than ideal experience.
- 11/13/19Ann is great. Its all about the details.
- 11/7/19Mary is the manager and the best stylist. She really looks out for her staff and her customers. I never go anywhere else and always ask for Mary. Please keep her for as long as she can stay.James
- 11/6/19I had an appointment and still had to wait for 30 minutes.
- 11/2/19I asked for a foil with brown hair color instead of peroxide, because I didn't want drastic color. I also asked for a haircut and the $15 conditioning treatment. The lady I think use peroxide because the results were super blond highlights. Even she looked upset over the it. So then she worked to fix her mistake, and when I went to pay I got charged for all the work she had to do to fix her mistake. I expected to pay for the foil, the haircut, and the conditioning, but she charge me an extra $80 on top of that for various things that I still don't even know what they actually were. When I complained she dropped it by $20 and told me not to give her a tip. But she still made me pay for the $60 worth of supplies to fix her mistake. On top of that, she didn't even finish foiling my hair. So I have a giant spot in the front with no color whatsoever. Also, this was the longest foil I've ever had in my entire life at almost 3 hours!! I am still pretty upset by the whole thing. The positives: I can say that the lady seemed nice, and she did do a good job on the haircut. Also, you have some other staff members there for very nice! But I guess that's what I get for trying a new stylist. It was not a good experience - I am not thrilled with the results, I got an incomplete foil, and I feel like I got charged way too much for things I didn't even want.
- 10/31/19Msrcy was great. I felt very welcome and will be back.
- 10/31/19No answer
- 10/27/19Ann is a great hairstylist
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 2946 Chain Bridge Rd in Oakton offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 2946 Chain Bridge Rd.haircuttery.com
316 Maple Ave W Vienna, VA 22180 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 938-9439(703) 938-9439
10336 Main St Fairfax, VA 22030 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(703) 352-9827(703) 352-9827