Hair Cuttery Cary Court
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 9/24/23Just got back from my appointment and I loved it. Josh took the time to make sure every single piece of hair I had was looking amazing. He was an amazing stylist and I love my hair so so much now! Thank you again Josh!Response from HairCuttery • 10/2/23Hi Andrea R, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on Hair Cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 3/27/23Bizarre experience.
I went Friday evening to get my son ( 8 years old) a hair cut. We made an appt at 4:15 and I had to bring all three of my kids because my husband was traveling. I made sure to make the appt around noon so we wouldn’t be stuck there long. I was basically ignore the first 45 minutes we were there. I was trying to be patient and understanding but I couldn’t help but notice there was a hair dresser just sitting at her chair waiting for a customer. Apparently I had been assigned to someone and I did not request anyone. My three kids were full of energy and I was clearly stressing trying to keep their wandering hands from
playing with the hair products. Yet, no one took my son and I waited longer despite my appt. Around 4:50 a young man came in and was asked if he had an appt. He said no and the girl in charge said “ ok we can check our availability but you may be waiting a while”. I found her way of speaking with customers strange, since she clearly had a hairdresser just sitting at her chair doing nothing. That girl happened to get up right away and take the gentlemen with no appt while I sat ignored and waiting. The girl in charge at front desk seemed to pretend she didn’t notice me. There was no way she didn’t since my kids were about losing their minds.
When my son was finally taken, the young man didn’t ask any questions so I followed him and asked him to make my sons hair as short as possible with only leaving a tiny bit longer on the front to spike up. To be specific I said to make his hair as short as you can with out it actually being bald. My sons hair grows in thick and fast so we wanted a shave down.
After a while he came back with my son whose hair was still really long. I asked him if he could make it shorter and he replied with “ that’s as short as a i could get with just cutting with scissors. I would need to use clippers. “ so I replied- “ yes that’s fine. Clippers were what we expected”. He then exchanged glances with his co workers, not even hiding being annoyed, and cut my sons hair. He asked zero
questions the first time and I was surprised that he would assume I wanted his hair hand cut with how I described our desired outcome. The customer service was awful and I was shocked to
be treated like an inconvenience when I had been so patient with their oversight and unprofessional behavior.Response from HairCuttery • 3/27/23Hi Kristen, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to improve your next visit with us better! If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5-star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/26/23Josh was so awesome, he took his time and make sure every single hair was in place and I will definitely be coming back to see him! Thanks again Josh :-)Response from HairCuttery • 3/30/23Hi Kelly P, We're so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our team! We work hard to provide every one of our guests with the best possible service. We hope you'll continue to visit us for all your hair care needs! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair Cuttery team.
- 3/16/23Great customer experiance! I work with Bryanna Long, an experienced stylist who always makes me feel like a million dollars. I went from very long hair (almost to my elbows) to a short stacked style that frames my face. It looks and feels faboulous. Bry is also a master colorist. If you are looking for a stylist to call your own who you’ll be pleased to recommend go see Bry at the Cary Street location. You won't be disappointed.Response from HairCuttery • 3/17/23Hi Missy O, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on Hair Cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 3/1/23I made an appointment for Monday February 26 with Briana!! I had not been to this Hair Cuttery before so I didn’t know what to expect!! Briana asked me what I wanted done. I had a shampoo, cut and blow dry. I showed her a picture of what haircut I was looking for. She talked to me about what she was going to do to get me what I wanted!! She was so friendly telling me what she was doing throughout the entire time. I absolutely love my new haircut!! Briana was awesome!! I haven’t felt so good about my haircut in a long time!! She not only cut my hair but gave me styling tips. I would continue to have her cut my hair!! She is fabulous!! I will definitely be going back!! Everyone at the shop were very friendly and nice!! So glad I visited this shop!! I will not go anywhere else!! Briana has me as a customer for life!!❤️❤️Response from HairCuttery • 3/2/23Hi Diane O, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on Hair Cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 11/25/22I have been going to Sally at a competitors salon. Disappointed when she left but so happy to find her at Hair Cuttery. Have been going ever since. She is wonderful. Great cut! Checks and re-checks. Makes sure you leave happy. She is friendly and personable and makes you feel comfortable. Great employee. You got lucky to get her!!Response from HairCuttery • 11/28/22Hi SusanneB, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on Hair Cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 7/19/22Never got to the hair cut…. Had an appointment ; showed up 5 minutes early; was told to wait…. 15 minutes later realized that they had double- booked the one person there to cut hair…. Did not even apologize really. Will never go back!Response from HairCuttery • 7/21/22Hello, Sorry to hear your experience was less than 5-stars. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, please call Rebekah 804-592-1874 Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/21/21Made an appointment earlier this week and received a confirmation email. When I arrived the shop was closed, and by the note on the door, seems like it has been closed for a while. Wish I had been made aware of this.Response from HairCuttery • 10/22/21Hi Jacki B, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html. Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/17/21Incredibly friendly and sweet stylists, and gave me and my sister both lovely haircuts!! I wish I caught the name of the woman who worked on us because there was an issue with the card-reader so we didn't get a chance to tip her!Response from HairCuttery • 6/18/21Caz H., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 5/6/21I was told $23 for a cut ..no shampoo
Just a cut.. I had $30 ..then I was told that they didn't have change and couldn't give me any change from my $30 ..Response from HairCuttery • 5/7/21Hi Pete , we apologize that this happened , If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (804) 354-9575 ask for Alicia
- 3/21/21Not good customer service.. made an appointment showed up 10minutes early greeted by a rude woman saying oh we have an problem then starts talking to a co worker then starts talking to me again and said the stylists that was supposed to do my hair never showed up.. no apology or nothing I asked why was t I called so I would not have come all the way down there she said oh I just looked at his next appointment and oh your here already.. I said really good customer service and walked out.. will never try this place and again.. I hope they know for every bad experience at least 20 people are told about it..Response from HairCuttery • 3/22/21Deborah E, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (804) 354-9575
- 10/28/20I showed up for my appointment at 8:00 last night, and was told that they couldn’t get to me tbecause the stylist was behind. Nobody called me to let me know there were any issues. Pretty disappointed with this experience.Response from HairCuttery • 2/2/21Mike A, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 6/18/20If I could give negative marks, I would. How do you deny appointments made on your website? Bad business!
- 2/17/20Another awesome visit. The Carytown location is the only place I take my 3 boys for haircuts. Not only do they provide great haircuts but they are very patient and handle my monsters with care and sensitivity.
- 1/27/20Came in as a walk in and my stylist Yasmine was so nice gave me great suggestions and I ended up getting a color and cut by her. She did so good I loved it definitely will be seeing her again !!!
- 11/13/19I went to here to get a small trim and layers so that I could start the journey of growing my hair out. I was taken back to get my hair washed and my stylist was very aggressive and used unnecessary amounts of shampoo. She then told me I needed a deep condition and put it on my hair for me to sit in under a dryer for 20 minutes. I didnt even ask for my hair to be washed, but since I have a hard time saying no and she never asked me if I wanted the things she was doing I went along with it. I figured she would do a fine job trimming up my hair, and it started that way. Then she kept cutting and cutting an excessive amount of layers and making one side heavier than the other. She cut much more of my hair off than I requested and kept adding products and doing techniques she never asked me if I wanted. This was one of the worst haircuts of my life and I had an awful time in the salon. I was in there for an hour and a half and left feeling judged by the stylist and hating my hair, but how could I say anything about this when she never asked me a question about what I wanted except for "what kind of layers?'
- 7/2/19Kim Cogbill did a good job, but her halitosis was horrendous.
- 5/16/19Just wanted to say that my stylist Kimberly Cogbill give me the best haircut I've had in years I really enjoy her personality she makes customers feel at ease immediately and is very professional in everything she does I know I'll return to have her cut my hair from now on you have got a permanent customer as long as she is there
- 3/4/19I have long thick hair and it is unmanageable. Nereida suggested a cut and color...my hair looks great. I drive over an hour for nereida to do my hair. She is awesome.
- 3/3/19I have had my hair highlighted, colored to hide the gray, and styled several times at this salon. Hair stylist Nereida is professional, warm, friendly, and has done an incredible job on my hair every time. I get many compliments after one of her sessions. She makes sure that I am totally satisfied and that I know the best way to take care of my hair in-between appointments. Her customer service is beyond reproach. She makes me feel as though Hair Cuttery appreciates my business. Thanks to Nereida, my hair has never looked better!!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Richmond, VA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 3154 W Cary St in Richmond, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.