South Riding Market Square
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/21/20It was a mess. Apparently their check in kiosk was down and they were just having people sign a piece of paper. I made an appointment for my two sons the day before for 2:30 PM each of my sons had a different stylist. When I got there at 2:20 the woman checking me in said they were both scheduled for the same guy and it would take 20 minutes before they could get to them. When I mentioned that my other son had a different stylist she said no she is booked and brushed me off and went to another customer. While one of my kids got his haircut at his scheduled time they had my other son 4 or 5th in line for his original appointed hairstylist. Some of those ahead of him had checked in that day. It kind of defeated the purpose of having an appointment if they werent being kept.
- 1/20/20Sara does such a fantastic job. She really understands what I am looking for in my style and color and does such a great job taking care of me. I look forward to seeing her each month!
- 1/10/20Nasima is the bestAlways friendly and prompt
- 1/6/20I came like 10am as a walk-in and put First available, but people checking-in like 11am with some stylist selected take the precedence. The walk-in has to wait till some one available. I have waited more than an hour. It is making me to think of switching the Hair cuttery itself.
- 1/6/20Checked-in on-line and showed up at my given time. Waited about 15 minutes, but got a great haircut.
- 1/3/20I made an appointment with Astrid to cut and style both of my granddaughters hair. Astrid is always prompt and friendly. Both of my granddaughters 12 & 10 were completely happy and satisfied with their hair and with Astrid.
- 1/1/20Fast, courteous and I love my hair cut.
- 12/20/19The stylists are all very nice!
- 12/18/19Great service. My stylist listens to what I want and does it. Salon is clean and bright.
- 12/13/19I was specific about wanting just enough layers to have some movement. Astridbtalked me out of layers saying it would not look right with the partial highlights. Even though I have had layers with partial highlights and loved it many times i decided to go with her advice. Initially i thought it looked good but within about an hour I realized I really hate it. I should never have trusted her opinion. As soon as it fell out of the position she had arranged it in, it began to look like a little kids hair style. I just hate it.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 25050 Riding Plaza Ste 135 in South Riding offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 25050 Riding Plaza Ste 135.haircuttery.com
24630 Dulles Landing Drive Unit 115 Dulles, VA 20166 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(571) 349-3866(571) 349-3866
42395 Ryan Rd Ste 111a Ashburn, VA 20148 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 327-6125(703) 327-6125