South Riding Market Square
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
new: pulp riot vibrant hair color!
Introducing Pulp Riot Vibrant Hair Color at HC! Ask your HC Stylist about this new vivid color line and create a look that's unique and bold!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
SHINE BRIGHT WITH HIGHLIGHTS!
City lights provide full-on hair delights. Our City Lights package includes full highlights, scalp-soothing shampoo, customized REDKEN treatment, cut and professional blowdry.
Double the Bubbles!
It’s our Semi-annual Liter Duo sale! Clean up at our liter spree and get 2 FREE pumps with your liter duo purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 6/15/19Salon was understaffed for a Friday evening and music is too loud to be able to hear anyone on the phone when calling the salon.
- 6/15/19Mindy is a terrific stylist!! She always knows what I want in a hair cut! She takes time and never rushes no matter how busy!Awesome visit as always????
- 6/10/19When I explained that I wanted sn angle cut, even a photo shown of the style, I expect an angel cut, not a straight cut with longer piece in the front. Total incompetence and waste of time...I'm sure even my 13 year old daughter can do a better job than her!
- 6/8/19My hair stylist Soraya and my daughters stylist Sulma were great. But there was another lady named Fara who made my experience quite unsatisfied. I was in line checked in waiting for my turn. She told me that she was waiting for some client who made an appointment with her. The next minute she called another person waiting who did not have any request for a specific stylist and who was in line after me.What is the whole point of a sign in if you cannot follow rules. I told my daughter s stylist that my daughter needs a haircut,wash and straightening.Fara told my daughter s stylist Sulma that the price for my daughter s service would be cut blow dry $19 and to also charge her for wash , cut and straighten for 38$. So on the whole she charged $58 for my 11year old daughter whose length of hair is an inch longer than her shoulders. Her hair was straightened with blow drier. No flat iron was used for her.When I asked Fara about it she was quite rude and gave me a different reason each time saying that her hair was thick, then she said that her hair was curly thats why she was charging her her more and few minutes later she said that her hair is an inch longer than her shoulders, so she has to charge her more. Just felt like she was increasing the charges on her own discretion. Very disappointed with her.
- 6/7/19Fara did a great job!
- 6/7/19Astrid did an outstanding job. I will definitely go back to her for more hair care!
- 5/20/19I pointed out 3 times my hair was being cut uneven, she said I know. After the 3rd time she asked if I would like someone else to cut my hair at this point I got up and paid and left. She was apparently not capable or willing to fix the problem I pointed out.
- 5/16/19I love HC South Riding & Sharon is awesome, she listens, understands and cuts precisely the style I want. She explains my hair growth pattern and how that makes a style decision possible or not! All the hairdressers are friendly and respectful to each other and clients, a positive environment with good morale. The new manager is lovely to me, with high expectations for staff and herself! Salon staff are hair artist's, they deserve a tip as prices are low!
- 5/12/19Me and my wife visited the salon at South Riding, VA for haircut and shampoo. My experience was okay but my wife had a very negative experience. The stylist that worked with me also worked with my wife. Her name is Soraya. She was very rude to my wife and my wife ended up walking out even before she started getting a haircut. During the hair wash, my wife was in a very uncomfortable position and tried moving her hand which was stuck and Soraya's response was "Let me wash your hair then you can check your phone." My wife did not react and let it go because it could have been a very simple misunderstanding but at the chair, she began to be very rude. She asked my wife which way she would comb her hair and my wifed showed the direction with her hand. Soraya then asked her to show the partition with the comb to which my wife replied that she doesn't use a comb to partition and uses her hand. Soraya then told her that she didn't care how my wife did the partition and asked her to use the comb. It angered my wife and she said she no longer wanted her service to which Soraya slightly nudged on her shoulder and said "Okay, go." My wife basically walked out with wet hair. I found it very disappointing and did not want to make a scene there.
- 5/12/19The Stylist need to be trained on what the customers see when they are using the app to check in so there is less confusion at the front desk.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 25050 Riding Plaza in South Riding offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 25050 Riding Plaza.haircuttery.com
24630 Dulles Landing Drive Unit 115 Dulles, VA 20166 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(571) 349-3866(571) 349-3866
42395 Ryan Rd Ste 111a Ashburn, VA 20148 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 327-6125(703) 327-6125