South Riding Market Square
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
hair resolutions for the new year
Make some hair resolutions to kick off the new year in style! We've got great tips on how to develop a healthy routine to get your best hair ever!Read More
Our Current Promotions
Tea Tree? Yes, Please!
Refresh and revive with our NEW, exclusive Paul Mitchell Tea Tree VIP Experience, just $4 more with a haircut. And, get $3 off all REDKEN® Brews, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree, American Crew and He's a 10 products.
Twice As Nice
Before the snow, grab your liter duo! With 20% off liter singles too, you'll want to stock up. Plus, get 2 FREE pumps with a REDKEN® or Matrix liter duo purchase ($6 value).
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/15/19Farah was very nice and pleasant to work with. I was a little late to my appointment, but she was very nice and waited for me.
- 1/15/19Ashley always does great work.
- 1/10/19floor should be CLEAN, it had lots of chopped hair near shampoo chair!when i am done with hair cut, my chair is always facing backwards and instructions given to get up. So obediently I get up in pile of chopped hairChange in PRICE POLICY- I was told that price is more if specific hair dresser is requested. Well I wish that new price is put up on the board to avoid embarrassment on our part and to avoid arguments.
- 1/7/19I've been a customer of Nen's at the South Riding, VA location for years. I love her!
- 1/6/19Kaya was very efficient in doing my hair as I requested. I also liked the computer statem that allows you to puck you what you want and go in kniwing what us the price you have to pay!
- 12/29/18I find the price increase for children, quite not right. The fact that I payed 21.00$ for my 9year old haircut, I found it extremely pricey and would not bring him back there. Also it should be kids under 14 year old that get charged 16.00$ and not under 8years. Also I had my 4 year old daughter hair blow dry and flat iron and I paid 45.00$ for a little kids hair. Even though I enjoyed the service of the stylist, Unfortunately i wont be going back there or refer anyone. Because of the price.
- 12/29/18I made an appintment in line, but it didnt seem to matter. I ended up waiting 40 minutes past my appintment time, and the salon was not crowded.
- 12/19/18Staff should be concentrated on the customer they have in front of them, not trying to listen to someone elses conversation.
- 12/19/18Michelle is simply the best!!! I go there because of how well she cuts my hair and her attention to detail. She is always very respectful and has helpful suggestions. Absolutely recommend her!
- 12/16/18Nen, my stylist is amazing. I have been her client for 8 years and she is the only reason I still visit Hair Cuttery. The overall services are average, the place looks cheap and everything is gemmed, the services the company provide are way overpriced.Hair Cuttery is not a luxury salon but the prices are very high for the quality of services. The company stopped to provide discounts to their loyal clients and the services prices have been increased without any reason. In a salon that looks like 4 years ago the prices are now more than doubled.If you wont change something in your management style I think you will lose all the clients that want something more sophisticated then a simple haircut and all your client will be just kids and men who are looking for a cheap needed haircut.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 25050 Riding Plaza in South Riding offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 25050 Riding Plaza.haircuttery.com
24630 Dulles Landing Drive Unit 115 Dulles, VA 20166 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(571) 349-3866(571) 349-3866
42395 Ryan Rd Ste 111a Ashburn, VA 20148 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 327-6125(703) 327-6125