9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/25/20They lady cutting my hair seemed to be more concerned with speed rather than doing a thorough job. I get a simple buzz cut that I had to even out myself after I got home. She didnt ask if I was satisfied or even show me the result before removing the smock and telling me to have a good day.
- 1/22/20Cassandra always does a great job. My haircut looks great!
- 1/22/20Keana Is Great
- 1/19/20Jacqueline is the best, always does fabulous job!
- 1/12/20Jess was wonderful. She cut my hair as well as my two daughters. She did an amazing job and all 3 of us left feeling extremely satisfied with our haircuts. I had been avoiding Hair Cuttery because of a really bad haircut I got at the end of 2008 - but Im glad I decided to give it another chance. Will definitely come back to have Jess cut my hair again.
- 1/12/20It was a busy saturday afternoon. My stylist took me almost right away. She was so super fast but remarkably acurate with my haircut. She listened to what i wanted and made sure i was happy with the cut as she didi it and when she was done. Best cut ive had!!
- 1/11/20Nenneh was extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable. I was nervous but she helped me and what would have been a long hair appointment was pretty quick and I was very satisfied with her service.
- 1/9/20Shannon was great! She is professional, courteous , exceptionallly talented and she helps me figure out works best for me.The salon itself is in need of an upgrade. I do not want to feel like I am a zoo animal while people parade around me while I am getting my hair done. A little privacy would be nice.I will keep going back because of Shannan but if she ever departs, I am finding a place with more privacy. When I spend that kind of money, I dont want to be in the same area as cheap hair cuts going in and out.The other Hair Cuttery was nicer, still not enough privacy but usually not the volume of people. Please get some privacy!!!!
- 12/30/19Offered a flat iron but never told it was extra, never told price before service and needed to return for missed section of hair.
- 12/29/19Crystal did an amazing job with color and cut!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1495 Stafford Marketplace in Stafford offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1495 Stafford Marketplace.haircuttery.com
4218 Fortuna Center Plaza Dumfries, VA 22025 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(703) 580-6484(703) 580-6484
15 South Gateway Drive Fredericksburg, VA 22406 USTEL:
Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today
(540) 373-7232(540) 373-7232