Hair Cuttery Statler Square
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 3/3/23Was satisfied with person who cut my hair but was charged for shampoo and cut and only got a cut.
- 2/14/23God awful. Asked and agreed to cut my hair just bumping shoulder (a little at a time until desired length). She lopped 3-4 inches off right away and it’s4 inches above shoulder. I look like a pageboy or a lemon head. Avoid Shelley.Response from HairCuttery • 2/16/23Hi David P, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to improve your next visit with us better! If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, If you'd like to let us know how we can turn this into a 5-star rating for your next visit, submit a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/17/22My hair cut with Terra a few weeks ago was awesome. I'm going back today for a trim.Response from HairCuttery • 11/18/22Hi Yvonne S, Thank you for sharing your great experience with us! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words. We hope to see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/21/22Dawn was excellent she has cut both mine and my dads.It has been some of the best haircuts I have ever had.Response from HairCuttery • 3/21/22Hi Tyler F, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 12/12/21I've been here a couple times with my son . Everytime his hair looks like a disaster the manager fixed it one time . He's been back again (not by my choice) and his hair looks like a 2 year old cut it . I will not be coming back , what a waste of money all to go pay someone else to fix it ! They also just about made my husband bald after he repeated several times what he wanted. But that can't be fixed because it's so short.Response from HairCuttery • 12/14/21Hi KC, We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us!If you would like to speak to someone about your experience, please call Rebekah (804) 592-2874.
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 9/14/21My experience with Ashley Clark was horrible went to get blonde highlights with brown lows When she finish my hair was completely dark no blonde at all. Look like I had grey streaks. I was in tears. The next day she fixed if you called it fixed. I have three different colors in my hair and of course of the dryness from all the processing on my hair. Oh I forgot to mention I showed her a picture of the color of blonde that I wanted. Plus I had to pay $95 for this piece of work she done. She called a misunderstanding. How do you misunderstand it when I show you a picture. My first and last time I will be using her. Hopefully I can find someone to help me get my hair right before my vacationResponse from HairCuttery • 9/20/21Hi Ingrid Hodge, We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html. Hair Cuttery team
- 7/31/21Excellent, professional service. I was very pleased.Response from HairCuttery • 8/5/21Kathryn B., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kathryn B., thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 6/1/21I went in for a cut and brow trim up. The brow trim was fine however I asked for 1 inch on top and a fade to skin I repeated this 3 times just to be sure it was a fade. I ended up with basically a bowl cut there wasn't really a fade.Response from HairCuttery • 6/1/21I'm so sorry for your recent experience. We would love to retain you as a loyal guest. Please contact me at directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3/8/21Dawn is a AMAZING! I had come in with a horrible at-home bleach job and she had me leaving looking great. She took her time, was very kind, and knows what she's doing! So many compliments on my hair already, thank you Dawn!Response from HairCuttery • 3/15/21Tessa S, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 2/20/21Nice people. But did not get what I asked for. Not even close. Did not match the pictures at all. Cut and color wise.Response from HairCuttery • 3/1/21If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (540) 886-9817. We would love to take care of this for you. You also can email me at Wpritchett@haircuttery.com
- 2/6/21total ripoff. Typical of just about every chain across the land of the free, they've all been taken over by jews, and driven into bankruptcy and hair cuttery in staunton is no exception. since they ripped off all the regular stylists during the covid scam, and they left, i ended up with an overpriced ukrainian accountant who gave me the worst haircut of my lifeResponse from HairCuttery • 2/8/21If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (540) 886-9817. We apologize for your experience and would love to take care of this for you.
- 12/1/20SUPERIOR! No wait, nice experience, and a great cut! You can't ask for much more!Response from HairCuttery • 1/19/21Brian U., we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 8/23/19I got a gift card for my birthday and Jen did an amazing job on my cut! She asked me what I wanted, and listened to me well! I love my hair!
- 6/2/19Dawn did a fabulous color and cut. Took her time with me and made sure I loved it.
- 4/7/19I really did not appreciate the pure unprofessionalism that was conducted by this establishment never been here to get a hair cut but a week ago they called my job over a disagreement between two of there employees therefore starting drama at my work shame it was basically a conference call to see what was being said or not said for that manner honestly if I was management and could see that there was that much drama I would start firing left and right extremely unprofessional to involve another business in your businesses drama
- 4/2/19Most unprofessional place I have ever seen in my life full of drama between employees
- 3/11/1962 years old, a lot of haircuts under my belt and this one was the worst I have ever had. Does no one know to cut layers anymore? Not a cut, but a butchering. Didn't wet hair, just a few squirts of water & started chopping. Not to mention throwing hair off of the cape all over me, had to buy a lint roller to clean hair off of me before I could get in my vehicle. Will not return.
- 2/15/19My wife and I stopped in today for her to get a trim. She asked the stylist for a trim(1 inch) and to run the flat iron through her hair. Took 10 mins for the stylist to complete. In the middle of getting her hair cut the stylist had to go shut the back door due to an employee yelling on the phone. With that being said.. we get to the counter and she charged us $35 just for that trim and for her to barely straighten my wifes hair. Im not sure what the stylists name is but she has red hair that is done up in dreds. We will never go back. $35 is crazy for the haircut she recieved, considering the promotion said 12.99 for shampoo and cut.
- 1/10/19Horrible environment listened to one girl talk about drama for an hour straight while I was waiting to get my hair done really unprofessional I don’t remember the girls name but she was cutting a blonde woman’s hair and she had lots of tattoos I don’t wanna hear the local drama while I wait for my services
- 9/22/18Poor service. I asked for blonde highlights and she went to go take a phone call and the bleach got left on my hair to long. So now I’m beach blonde. When I checked in I clearly said I didn’t want beach blonde and I didn’t want it yellow. I paid over a 100 dollars for crappy work. I will never go back.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.
Hair Cuttery Team.